Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Whaaaaaat, Rey Rey/Rena from Acting lessons is here :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: You got me there, so game should use shared universe like Jensen showed in Acting and beat Peter ass to hell and get rid off Ana too

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Pls..Upload the walkthrough of this game..
You. Do. Not. Need. The. Walkthrough.

Just play the game and you'll see :) There are literaly about five(maybe less ????) decisions u can make and always you can go back to see the other scene ... that's for Walkthrough, you can trust me, I looked for WT too at first ...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think ppl are too use to playing most VN's with a WT, was one of the reasons i did what i did. I wanted my Novel game to flow .... Suppose i can make a WT and it will read only...

"Click repeatedly"

*drop the mic*

You. Do. Not. Need. The. Walkthrough.

Just play the game and you'll see :) There are literaly about five(maybe less ????) decisions u can make and always you can go back to see the other scene ... that's for Walkthrough, you can trust me, I looked for WT too at first ...

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Well what can I say that hasn't been said before......... Wow just wow. I love the renders and to bring Rena from Acting lessons in as well. I do hope to see more of the crossover. Maybe even some MC from AL and Jensen tag teaming both set of girls form both games. lol Can see it now Jensen gets them hot and bothered and MC gets to enjoy the ride. lol

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I have to say. I loved Acting Lessons and not so long ago, it was number 2 for me, but then, I found little crossover, Retrieving the Past. After playing the AL Episode 5 and playing RtP, I have to admit, I'm not sure, if AL is still number 2 ... how I loved the AL, the last update disappointed me very much, but in the meantime, I found this at least :) So thx for this game and keep up this great work :) Shame you have not so much patrons (you deserve).

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Not bad game , renders is nice , story also but i feel more about a novel then a real game , too less choice .

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just tried this game, and where has this gem been ?

There were a couple of moments where I thought "oh no, NTR/rape is going to ruin this so far amazing game" thankfully that wasn't the case !

I have one question lol, when I saw the family photo I thought "Rena ? My fav smurf ?" And later Jensen references that Rey Rey is indeed Rena, and I remembered in Acting Lessons that Rena mentioned Jensen owned the cabin !

Are you just paying homage to Dr Pinkcake ? Or part of his team ? You writing is just as intriguing as his, and loving your story crafting so far !

Also kudos on just about all your female models, you sir can make some damn attractive ladies, and ones that aren't clones of existing popular ones.

My favorite so far is Victoria, damn that milf is attractive ! Tied for second are the Barista who I hope you eventually give a name too, and maybe at least a minor role, and Tania who works for Jensen, her freckles, her red hair, just beautiful !

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx mate, appreciated for below and thx for the great review you did.

As for AL ill keep you guys/gals guessing.

Chapter 4 all i'm saying....

.:Lataz:.

Just tried this game, and where has this gem been ?

There were a couple of moments where I thought "oh no, NTR/rape is going to ruin this so far amazing game" thankfully that wasn't the case !

I have one question lol, when I saw the family photo I thought "Rena ? My fav smurf ?" And later Jensen references that Rey Rey is indeed Rena, and I remembered in Acting Lessons that Rena mentioned Jensen owned the cabin !

Are you just paying homage to Dr Pinkcake ? Or part of his team ? You writing is just as intriguing as his, and loving your story crafting so far !

Also kudos on just about all your female models, you sir can make some damn attractive ladies, and ones that aren't clones of existing popular ones.

My favorite so far is Victoria, damn that milf is attractive ! Tied for second are the Barista who I hope you eventually give a name too, and maybe at least a minor role, and Tania who works for Jensen, her freckles, her red hair, just beautiful !

Reactions: Floga

Themex

Mar 22, 2018
Renders's lighting and character are not great.
Specially in the scene with your neighbor's daughter in the sea when her body gets wet !
Her skin turns blue.
It happened before that in one of the scenes with her mother in their apartment.
Work on the graphics and make them better , because most of the players are attracted by good graphics not a great story with childish paintings !
Overall : Pay attention to quality instead of quantity.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Fun.

edit: I suppose I was a little annoyed by some of the time skips - they could do with an interstitial or two - and I thought one of the AL references went on a little too long (the Supernatural cameo was about the right length for me, if a bit long also). Oh, and there was one render that was pretty bad, and a few that were weak - perhaps they are old? They appeared around the time when Vicky entered the story.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
omg... i was very surprised playing this game, when meeting with Rena from acting lesson that is his niece... it remember my chosen name in the game acting lesson, and she spoke about me from that game... nice little detail there, very cool indeed. good job keep up the good work with both games..they are awesome.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes