Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This was great, totally loving the crossover with Acting Lessons universe. Keep up the good work @MrKnobb :firstimekiss:
Indeed, it was frigging awesome, haha, and the funny thing is that I could totally see Jensen making an appearance in Acting Lessons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
visiting Rena in return and meeting her friends :p
About the Rena's appearance, I think it was awesome how Acting Lessons' MC's name was mentioned, the name you chose for the MC in that VN, that was an awesome touch, haha.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
-Just curious ,is the 25th august a public release or patreon ?
-when will be the android release ?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
visiting Rena in return and meeting her friends :p
But... but.. with all the pheromones and stuff... no, he better stay away. Not about to share Megan and Melissa. Pretty easy to imagine a cheating or ntr scenario there.

Which reminds me, Rey Rey was remarkably unaffected by the pheromones during that cafe meeting. She even hugged Jensen.

Also, I didn't know that Ren'py games could check each other's files like that. It even checks if you fucked Rena in Acting Lessons.

Reactions: ontach

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Took me about an hour? Something like that. I usually play with transitions off and instant text, so maybe longer.
Same with inst text and no transition. So only 1 hour for 3 chapters? Disappointed. Hopefully that 1 hour will have good faps.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is the Dev of this game involved or friends with acting lesson Dev I was very surprised to see Rena in here ty Mr Dev and also how'd my Mc's name get in this game too lol

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Is the Dev of this game involved or friends with acting lesson Dev I was very surprised to see Rena in here ty Mr Dev and also how'd my Mc's name get in this game too lol
There is a large selection of Daz3D assets available to purchase online. You'll often see the same assets (character models) used in numerous games. Not saying the Dev's don't know each other (because I don't know), or if it's an homage, or just a matter of purchasing the asset in the Daz3D shop.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
There is a large selection of Daz3D assets available to purchase online. You'll often see the same assets (character models) used in numerous games. Not saying the Dev's don't know each other (because I don't know), or if it's an homage, or just a matter of purchasing the asset in the Daz3D shop.
Just asked this cause Rena was in here and said everything about her story and my MCs name as well so I think they have a collab going on my comment wasn’t anything towards the models just how did the dev get my Acting Lessong Mc name in the game lol

Manse

Jan 29, 2018
Not many people seem to check credits or previous posts.

Reactions: blahblah25
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes