Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hey, what are the other game/s?
I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one, I know it was one of the recent VNs I've played lately, I'd have to flick through those to remember, but I'll let you know :)

Reactions: elma

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Liam appears in ALOT of games..not named Liam of course..but as soon as i see him i shout LIAM!!!..HAHA
Yeah he really is in many games lately, probably in some games that came before Acting Lessons too, but of that I'm not sure, but he seem to be a popular character of late, but he definitely is one of the best male characters I've seen and he's not even a MC, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity

Just follow my info under the spoiler below my post on how to make them clickable links to the game in the sig if that is what you are trying to achieve.
Normally that would be great too, unless you can make that work with rolling fan sigs, because I made 3 rollings signs of a total of 24 fan sigs, 8 each. But the problem I apparently have is that they only function for a while, overnight they just became 404 Errors, probably has something to do with wrong URL, as I used the Gif site's own URL I created them on, but I think they need to be F95zone URL based to work properly.

Oct 28, 2017
Absolutly no sexual tension and a ridiculous plot.
Much sex but a big turnoff...writing is horrible.
Renders are ok- but thats it.

Reactions: 49khna

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Absolutly no sexual tension and a ridiculous plot.
Much sex but a big turnoff...writing is horrible.
Renders are ok- but thats it.
I think you're the first I've read saying that, as others have said exactly the opposite, including myself, haha.
But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions, so all good, it's just you're the first I've heard say that, haha. :p

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII
Apr 7, 2018
Ghosts? Jensen (Ackles)? Wenchester (Winchester)? Ayy, someone's got some good taste in television.

Edit: How much content is in the game? Is it worth the play or is it like a 15-20 minute game atm?

Reactions: rogosh

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yep, I had high hopes and expectations for this update and @MrKnobb does not fail to deliver, it was a really really good update, exceeded my expectations sky high actually. I'm really loving these cameos by Acting Lessons characters, either by being mentioned or physical appearance, so awesome to see my lovely Rena again, haha, I hope next time (I hope there is a next time) Rena makes a visit, she'll bring her whole group, with her, would love to see my main girl Melissa here, haha :p
Story here progresses at a very good rate and the relationship(s) with main girl(s) develops at a fast enough rate but still reasonably slow-burn (as far as resisting them pheromones goes, haha) and the main story, which is awesome by the way is going forward at a very nice pace!
I hope there will be an option to say no to threesome with Cynthia and her stepmom, I'd like a one-on-one with either of them, but not both together as that isn't my fetish at all, so hopefully threesome won't be forced upon me, although, seeing as this is a high quality VN and of very much enjoyment for me and dev has not disappointed, I may be able to let it slide, haha. In near future I hope to see more of Penny, locked my eyes on her ever since the second appointment with Doc and I want to see Penny again, she's gorgeous. I'm happy Jensen and his secretary had their moment, was hoping for it since her first appearance, she's gorgeous too and I don't know but for some reason I do find freckles attractive, they add to her charisma.
I also noticed that MrKnobb still likes to add those "Oh you know you would do it too" moments there when things are about to go down, I love that, I always find it funny and find myself agreeing with Jensen there, "Yep, you're damn right about that!" :p

Reactions: Rroarr and tonigobe

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ghosts? Jensen (Ackles)? Wenchester (Winchester)? Ayy, someone's got some good taste in television.

Edit: How much content is in the game? Is it worth the play or is it like a 15-20 minute game atm?
It's most definitely worth playing, there's more playtime than that currently, well, I guess it depends if you read the dialog and narration just to read it, or get lost in the story and let your imagination work it a bit. But regardless, it's most definitely worth playing, each update is reasonably big content wise and story progresses nicely with each one.
Renders and art, models are GREAT, story is interesting and fun, there's subtle humor too even.
I'd say it's safe to say that you won't be disappointed giving this one a try, I'd even go as far as saying you'll be left wanting for more, I know I am looking for more, dev has never disappointed me, on the contrary - always delivering more than I expect :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not Bad, the only thing i disliked was the Acting Lession Part ... prefer own ideas over copy (even if not seen in the game) from other VN´s
I guess you missed the part when credits started rolling that DrPinkCake, the dev of Acting Lessons is involved in this VN as well a little bit, that's why the cameo appearances of Acting Lessons characters, so in a small manner the two universes are one. They are still their own stories of course, but characters make visits in one another's stories, physically or by being mentioned.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yeah, i never read the credits ... but even if i find it little boring, but thats with many VN´s, the Chars and all get too much used even they are only for few small scences (best example D Model (DmD)), most boring model with all the use) x'D
Well it's true that there are tons of models that are used way too much in so many games.
But this isn't about using models that are already used in tons of other games, it's about actual cameo appearances from a game in another, uniting the two universes into one while keeping their stories separated from each other :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yeah but i dislike this sort of things in VN´s/Games ... doesn´t matter if it´s only a few second part ;)
Even if it's done with the permission of the respective dev? You know, I could see it entirely possible that Jensen, this game's MC, making an appearance in Acting Lessons, visiting Rena, hell, even providing his expertise and services even (just an idea but it could be possible, would be rather fitting actually).

Well you are entitled to your opinion of course and I respect it, and normally I would agree actually, but in this case I just find it clever and awesome and rather fitting. :p

Reactions: rogosh
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes