Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Gonna be spreading the word of this VN for a while by having the game's Fan Sig, this VN deserves more players, it's real good already :p

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
It feels like much longer than a month that the last update came out must be withdrawals lols but looking forward to the next update.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It feels like much longer than a month that the last update came out must be withdrawals lols but looking forward to the next update.
Well I think @MrKnobb is doing this as a hobby as opposed to full-time commitment as of yet, so the updates may be a bit on the slow side, but then again, it had been a high quality VN so far, so I have no complaints, I'll gladly wait for top quality :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Racing towards the end!

As I am a generous soul, here's an update for all to see.

SO this is where we are at. Around 85% give or take.

* 1000 lines of code (working on more today)
* 211 images and still more on the way
* 3 animation which I hope will be good for y'all
* 11 image series animations
* 4 sound clips

So basically STILL working my ass off to release close to month end. As I have said many times, I try to take no longer than 1 month and 15 days for each update, BUT also quality and content is important.
My QA tester is a hard ass and nails me if something is not up to his standard which means some images/text will need changing and of course this delays things a bit but it's a vital step in the whole process.

Let's see how close to month end I can get.

.:Lataz:.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

SO this is where we are at. Around 95% give or take.
Game is now with Beta testers at least Proofreader and QA guy.
My other Beta tester will get access to it soon for final review.

* 1276 lines of code
* 237 images with one or two more
* 3 animation which I hope will be good for y'all
* 17 image series animations
* 4 sound clips

Hopefully this week I can release. Still testing to be done so things can be delayed. Let's hope not.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Ohhh, I loved this game. I´m so lucky that I see this short before it´s vanish from the screen when im scroll down. Thx to the banner from acting lessons, never seens this before.
It´s so good to see really nice new chars, they are so sexy and charming are. Can´t wait for the next chapter. :eek:penedeyewink:
God damn who is that goddes up their the red head with the cute freakles?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Yes that is correct 98% done.

I have had the first Beta test and correction done. Next up will be Alpha tests.
Currently I am just finishing up on some images that I am not happy with, just added another 3 and I am completely redoing the main sex animation
as I was not happy with the quality.

* 1357 lines of code
* 264 images
* 2 animation maybe I'll add another
* 19 image series animations
* 8 sound clips

Once again hopefully I can release next week if all goes well.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes