TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"my vision is to introduce a choice based game using the current story and characters, same game slightly different style. It will be a game and not just a read."
If I were any less of a lady I would be smug and say "I told you so" to the people who were being mean to me because I dared voice criticism. Looks like criticism works.
Instead I'll just smile and say thanks to the dev.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Same here,hate it when people download a game,don`t pay shit,and then have the nerve to bitch about it.just right disrespectful.
I personally view this website, and the reasons devs actually post stuff here and support it in general as stemming from the fact it's a great place for objective criticism from real fans of the genre. I honestly try to be as critical as possible, because if I'm not paying for the game I at least want to give something back to the dev.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I personally view this website, and the reasons devs actually post stuff here and support it in general as stemming from the fact it's a great place for objective criticism from real fans of the genre. I honestly try to be as critical as possible, because if I'm not paying for the game I at least want to give something back to the dev.
I don't think anyone is White Knighting over honest criticism. Being constructive can be good for developers. I think the 'hate' is for people that come on here and say things like, 'This is fucking shit", "Where's the NTR?", "Why is there NTR!", "All developers are milking it, and anyone who supports them is a fucking moron!", "I downloaded, I played, it has fetishes that I don't like, ergo this is shit and I need to learn how to read tags in the OP!"...

Anyways, I think you probably understand...

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I will have a look at the Android version later on as it does end at the start of Chapter 2 for some reason.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I just Played the android ver. And it does end in Victoria apartment. She refused to open to MC regarding the violence

BTW It'd be nice if no NTR happens or optional NTR(where I can avoid totally.) that would be mind boggling for me
Victoria is best here for ne

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It does end in Victoria apartment for sure...

Personally I do not like NTR so nothing like that in this game. Still more females to introduce so lets see if Vicky is still the one.

I just Played the android ver. And it does end in Victoria apartment. She refused to open to MC regarding the violence

BTW It'd be nice if no NTR happens or optional NTR(where I can avoid totally.) that would be mind boggling for me
Victoria is best here for ne

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
It does end in Victoria apartment for sure...

Personally I do not like NTR so nothing like that in this game. Still more females to introduce so lets see if Vicky is still the one.
Hell yeah...then I'll be playing each and every update without any worry...
Nice story, awesome rendering characters..
One thing i was surprised when the MC met his docter for the first time and she was sitting closed leg. man...her knee looked like a real one.
And there were tons of too. Just awesome man...
Will be checking this thread often.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
I enjoyed the game so far, but probably too many characters for my liking in this short period of time.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
POLL time...

I have posted a poll on my Patreon page and would love to hear whose your favorite female character in the game. It's open to all to use.
I'd love to see who tops the poll.

Reactions: Dparx

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@MrKnobb I always download games without expecting all too much, but after having played the game, well I have to say that even if I would've had expectations, the game surpassed them sky high, now I have really high hopes for the game.

I find the renders and animations really good, really really good, haha (although in some scenes the animations seemed a little buggy-like, where as the animations in Jensen's dreams were very smooth).

Story has me intrigued, really wanting to know just what the heck is going on (I think it was a really nice humorous touch to have Jensen look at the player and say "Oh you know you would do it too!", haha, was funny and so true, I most definitely would do it too if it's Penny, who by the way so far was my favorite).

The models are very good too, gorgeous and sexy, and I'm glad you use different body types there, realistic and nothing overblown, like the Battle of the Bulges game i.e., haha.

I'd rate this game so far 9/10 personally, the reason why not 10/10 is because there's always, ALWAYS room for improvement, if it wasn't for that, I'd give full points.

Keep up the really good work, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one! :)

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
@MrKnobb I always download games without expecting all too much, but after having played the game, well I have to say that even if I would've had expectations, the game surpassed them sky high, now I have really high hopes for the game.

I find the renders and animations really good, really really good, haha (although in some scenes the animations seemed a little buggy-like, where as the animations in Jensen's dreams were very smooth).

Story has me intrigued, really wanting to know just what the heck is going on (I think it was a really nice humorous touch to have Jensen look at the player and say "Oh you know you would do it too!", haha, was funny and so true, I most definitely would do it too if it's Penny, who by the way so far was my favorite).

The models are very good too, gorgeous and sexy, and I'm glad you use different body types there, realistic and nothing overblown, like the Battle of the Bulges game i.e., haha.

I'd rate this game so far 9/10 personally, the reason why not 10/10 is because there's always, ALWAYS room for improvement, if it wasn't for that, I'd give full points.

Keep up the really good work, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one! :)
Dude you should give a review...this game have a lot less than it deserves....

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
So I saw actually saw the dev posting on some other games and leaving his/her/their opinion which actually intrigues me to check this game out. Full respect to the dev who actually take time out of their schedule and check out their fellow developers games and leave their opinion about it. The game itself is really good. Very crisp renders and animations are good. Really have a feeling some sinister shit is about to happen, and soon :rolleyes:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx for the comments... sinister shit is about right.

Yes I play a lot of the games here and love them for sure. Some really gifted devs with great games. I always say give credit when it's due.

.:Lataz:.

So I saw actually saw the dev posting on some other games and leaving his/her/their opinion which actually intrigues me to check this game out. Full respect to the dev who actually take time out of their schedule and check out their fellow developers games and leave their opinion about it. The game itself is really good. Very crisp renders and animations are good. Really have a feeling some sinister shit is about to happen, and soon :rolleyes:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Tania is sleeping over at Jensen's due to some unforeseen circumstances. She had to wear these old rags as her pajamas. Wonder what Jensen is thinking?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As we reach for the Top and sometimes ride the elevator all the way up, I feel an progress "up-date" coming along.

SO this is where we are at. Around 60% give or take.

* 706 lines of code more to come
* 188 images and still more on the way
* 1 animation which I hope will be good for y'all
* 3 image series animations

So basically working my ass off to release close to month end. Not promising but we'll try.

.:Lataz:.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes