RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
This game is excellent so far. Sure, it's more a VN than game, but it's still well made. I am particularly enjoying the cross-over with Acting Lessons. Being the uncle who loaned out the cabin to Rena and then the acting coach. Very amusing and loved it. Probably going to start supporting this game on Patreon as well.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HAHA..Rena is Rey Rey..wonder if Dr Pinkcake will see and go with that in his updates? :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
freckled green eyed redhead..you just made half the keyboards of players here messy..lol...or device screens..whatever the yoots are using nowadays...

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
HAHA..Rena is Rey Rey..wonder if Dr Pinkcake will see and go with that in his updates? :p
:O..WTF!!!..is this game psychic?..Rey Rey mentioned me by name!!!!!!! the name i use in acting lessons..LOL...where is my tinfoil hat..i'm freaked AF!!!
Well Mr Dots was or is on the Q&A, so im gonna say he knew some while ago. And im gonna assume the game checks if Acting Lessons saves exist on your Pc and then extract the name from it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as Acting Lessons is my #1..this now becomes must play...any chance we can get more Mrs Pearson?...maybe on her hands and knees talking naughty?...HAHAAAAAAA

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I know this isn't exactly the right place at all to be asking this, except that one of the fan sigs is this VN sig, but I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can change the sigs that I made to F95zone URL? Apparently my sigs won't work for too long unless they are of F95zone based URL, haha

xx2

Jun 19, 2017
Considering that DrPinkCake does QA and testing for this game (according to the end credits), I'm sure the link is well noted. lol

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think I've seen Acting Lessons featured in another game or two actually, sort of clever way giving Acting Lessons more advertisement in a subtle way, haha.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm, and just after trying on bikinis, you see a girl called Ann. She looks like Sarah from Life (by Fasder), only with darker hair.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Damn, did that Game scan my Acting Lessions Save or what? I was kinda shocked when my Name popped up.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This game is excellent so far. Sure, it's more a VN than game, but it's still well made. I am particularly enjoying the cross-over with Acting Lessons. Being the uncle who loaned out the cabin to Rena and then the acting coach. Very amusing and loved it. Probably going to start supporting this game on Patreon as well.
Yeah that was a nice surprise - loved it :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah that was a nice surprise - loved it :)
I would do exactly that; supporting MrKnobb on Patreon if I just could :( That's why I try to support by at least spreading word of this VN so that more people would venture here (and hopefully on his Patreon too), he and the VN deserves it, this is some quality work here, been a fan since the start :)

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes