misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
Hey, everyone!
RTP's proofreader here, leaving my thoughts about the VN being completed.

I began proofreading VNs and patching/fixing bugs as a free-time hobby, and I never thought I would turn it into a proper part-time job until I found this VN (and its dev, MrKnobb).
I quickly realized how much passion he was dedicating to RTP's project, and he was the first person to make me feel like my hobby was actually helping someone achieve their goal.
Now, when I made the decision to turn this into a job, meaning I would need to fit a lot more proofreading time in my schedule, I started working on other projects as well, but RTP has always been the anchor point of my work.
I would delve into other VNs thinking "There are so many devs coming and going, this won't really give me any security sense", but I knew I could always count on Knobb to be there with his next chapter, ready to proofread.
And I was right 'till the end, as you can see.

During the years, RTP's team also welcomed new people (as you can see in the game's credits), and maybe we weren't always all of the same idea, but everyone's ultimate wish was to release the best update possible.
(Not to mention how hard it was to reassure Knobb that his game wasn't crap, lol)
That's why, seeing the Complete tag after three years of hard work, leaves me with a sad but fuzzy feeling.
I'm saying the final goodbye to a part of my life, but I'm happy I could see it through to the end.

Finally, I want to give my thanks to a bunch of people;
  • MrKnobb, for being a good employer, a nice person, a good and very generous friend, and for keeping up with the millions of messages I must've sent him on Discord about every dumb sh*t I could think about (lol)
  • Rogue, for bringing new ideas, helping with proofreading, and for being an all-around jolly on the team
  • Our beta testers, who checked everything was good before release (I know I probably mess up a lot when I'm tired... I hope I didn't make your job harder than expected. Also: Haha! You got to see stuff only AFTER me, prrrt!)
  • The Patrons, supporting Knobb's work (and me, by proxy) with your very generous donations. You're the real MVPs!
  • And finally, everyone who reviewed, liked, played, or even just threw a comment about the game, be it positive or negative. We were happy to see people showing such interest!
Thank you!

goodbuykisses.png , yours
MisterF91

JeremyCole300

Nov 25, 2019
shit dont know this game exist, and damn im out of date cuz this game have completed and theres no pregnant content, sadly, but im thinking again those chick on OP is cute as hell , :eek:o_O
There's Pregnant content in Vicky's epilogue. It was great too.;)

DanielleAVN

Oct 1, 2020
First, congrats for completing the game. Had a lot of fun so far with it.
But, i got a little problem, hope someone can help me.
Fresh install of Season 3. No Mods. Started from the beginning.
My Problem, after Episode 4 and the Message to save the game, Episode 6 is starting. Tried everything, but its always skipping from Episode 4 to 6.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
send me your last save file of ep4 and ill have a look

First, congrats for completing the game. Had a lot of fun so far with it.
But, i got a little problem, hope someone can help me.
Fresh install of Season 3. No Mods. Started from the beginning.
My Problem, after Episode 4 and the Message to save the game, Episode 6 is starting. Tried everything, but its always skipping from Episode 4 to 6.

Reactions: DanielleAVN

DanielleAVN

Oct 1, 2020
There is nothing wrong with the code i can tell you that... So it must be your save file. Which of the girls path are you using?

View attachment 891383
Im on Victorias path.
I try to start it again. My last scene before the save is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will reinstall, delete the saves and try again. But thanks for the help so far.

Edit: Fresh Install. Tried every path. Deleted all saves. Even tried on a different pc. Still, no episode 5. Strange. I will download from a different hoster now (downloaded the mega version)

Edit 2: Still the same. It always skips episode 5. If someone got a save from the beginning of episode 5 on victorias path, would be great if you could upload it. Thanks

Last edited:
  • Angry

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That is so strange ill be honest. Its frustrating for you too im sure. See if someone can send you a save file..
Did you delete teh files in C:\user\[yourusername]\appdata\roaming\Renpy\ folder too?

You should delete those too

Im on Victorias path.
I try to start it again. My last scene before the save is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will reinstall, delete the saves and try again. But thanks for the help so far.

Edit: Fresh Install. Tried every path. Deleted all saves. Even tried on a different pc. Still, no episode 5. Strange. I will download from a different hoster now (downloaded the mega version)

Edit 2: Still the same. It always skips episode 5. If someone got a save from the beginning of episode 5 on victorias path, would be great if you could upload it. Thanks

Reactions: DanielleAVN

DanielleAVN

Oct 1, 2020
That is so strange ill be honest. Its frustrating for you too im sure. See if someone can send you a save file..
Did you delete teh files in C:\user\[yourusername]\appdata\roaming\Renpy\ folder too?

You should delete those too
Yes, deleted it also.

Indeed strange, never happened to me before.
I just wait and see if someone got a save.
Thanks for your help.

josephalex24681007

Apr 25, 2020
Can someone help me out for how many endings are there in RTP....so far I have got 4 endings and i am still getting confused if there is any other ending left!!!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Congrats on finishing the game MrKnobb !! I'll be back later after I take a small nap to leave a review.

I too am having a problem with the skipping issue, not sure if its because of the compression, since i know we have a new person doing compression now, and he uses a different system than the older people (playboy, CLD, Abhai, etc)... but after Adam talks about the "lets get ready" it just skips to the Russian dude getting arrested on the plane...

if more people keep having that problem, and we narrow it down to the "compressed" version I will just ask one of the older guys to re-compress the game and upload it again... cause for now we are missing a nice chunk of story some of the hottest sex scenes for the LI (Mei 3some with Nicky, Cabana scene with Vicky, and the bunker sex with Eve).

DanielleAVN

Oct 1, 2020
Congrats on finish the game MrKnobb !! I'll be back later after I take a small nap to leave a review.

I too am having a problem with the skipping issue, not sure if its because of the compression, since i know we have a new person doing compression now, and he uses a different system than the older people (playboy, CLD, Abhai, etc)... but after Adam talks about the "lets get ready" it just skips to the Russian dude getting arrested on the plane...

if more people keep having that problem, and we narrow it down to the "compressed" version I will just ask one of the older guys to re-compress the game and upload it again... cause for now we are missing a nice chunk of story some of the hottest sex scenes for the LI (Mei 3some with Nicky, Cabana scene with Vicky, and the bunker sex with Eve).

I got the issue but i played the non compressed version.

• Angry
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes