Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
baku.k fix didnt work for me at least on the Eve path, after the talk on the yacht with Brewster I get the "this is a good time to save" and boom ep 6 !!

Started from the begining of Season 3 to see if it made a difference and nothing...

Gonna test the Viky and Nicky paths to see if anything changed there...

Here's my Eve save if you guys want to test it.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Files above didn't work for me either, chapter 4 straight to chapter 6 and I was too engrossed to notice until things got inconsistent. On Nicky path. Beats me! Waiting for a proper fix I guess.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Congrats on finishing the game! It looks like a lot of good games I've been playing for a long time have been ending recently. Some endings aren't what i expected, some rushed, while other's were fantastic. I'm sure this will fall into the fantastic category.

That said, i was on Episode 4 i believe as a Eve main so I'm looking forward to the last 2 episode. There seems to be some problems with episode 4 or 6 from what I'm reading in this thread so i might wait a bit for now.

Anyway from what I've already played i would say, not factoring in the last 2 episodes, is that this game from Season 1(well there was some hiccups here and there. In episode 2 as well for me) to Season 3 was great. I'm looking forward to the next game from the dev after this whatever it may be. Well unless it's some out of pocket stuff like necro or something then I'll cheer them on from afar lol.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I stopped playing this game back when the harem shenanigans was abandoned in favor of making you choose a single girl. Now that the game is completely done are there any polygamous endings or are the only available options monogamous?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I stopped playing this game back when the harem shenanigans was abandoned in favor of making you choose a single girl. Now that the game is completely done are there any polygamous endings or are the only available options monogamous?
Faceplams aside, the Nicky route (which was my least favorite, and probably other's as well) got a boost in that she turned out to be a kinky "sharing" type... and only with women, so in that route Jensen can bang multiple chicks alongside her, but ultimately they are the "main couple" they just share sex with others (Mei, Cynthia, Tania, Penny, Asian Albino, Foxxy).

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
MrKnobb after finishing all three paths I got to say it's a great ending to a great game. I'd say the ending for Viki was the best written out of the three paths.

MrKnobb hope you take the next 2 months off before jumping right into another game you deserve some time off. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
MrKnobb unfortunately you may have to talk to my boss since I will be late for work tomorrow..... Playing from the beginning to the end..... :love::love::love:
BTW, Vicki's face expression when Jensen put ring on her finger...... masterpiece!!!
There was one moment I was unhappy there is no harem route..... Tania...... Maybe I am just biased towards red heads? :eek:
Oh well, one cannot have everything I guess.
Detail that I really appreciate... badges of cops actually matched countries they were in... That was a nice surprise. :sneaky: Many would just ignore it. Attention to detail is everything, that is why I really appreciate your work..... and can't wait for more.
Please announce Steam release here, RTP must be in my library. ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes