3.80 star(s) 78 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Harem should never have been "teased" in the story
It wasn't.,

For the first half of the first season he had sex with multiple women but then he lost the pheromone and the random sex stopped.

At no time was he involved sexually with all the main girls, it was during the first season that Vicky and Nicky both said they were competing with each other to see who would end up with him so it was painfully obvious there it wouldn't be a harem.

The random girls he'd been fucking all had their own things going on and were never going to end up with him, they had moved on from him early on.

The choice between love interests was already a thing before season 2 started, all season 2 did was add Eve to that choice.

Also there was another example of this when it was "teased" they might be an incestuous relationship developing. There was no fucking reason to add this into the story no reason to suggest it.
Plot twists, stories have them, those are a thing.

If it would have turned out it was his daughter any relations with her would have stopped. It was added as part of Vicky's character growth as to why she didn't trust men and to close that arc.

Even if you don't read the forums, people still have to come here to download and there has never been a harem or incest tag. If people didn't pay attention to tags that's on them.

it isn't like this hasn't come up multiple times and when a bunch of people have the same complaint it shows there is likely substance to the complaint.
There are plenty of people here that struggle and need a step by step guide on how to copy and paste an incest patch into a game folder.

Some people here aint the sharpest of tools.

In fact there is one person still complaining about the lack of harem despite being told wayyyyy back during season 1 there would be no harem.

If people can't understand something after being told directly, I don't put much stock in their opinion.

Fact is, the dev had a story to tell. It may not be to everyones taste but not everything is. He told his story and that's the way it is If people don't like it that's fine but there is no point constantly complaining about something that was never going to happen and won't be added post game. It's a complaint falling on deaf ears, we get it but move on.

Not all games are for everyone and this isn't for the harem and incest fans.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey dude, did you redownload the fixed version AlexKrisnov uploaded late last night? I fixed the problem or at least on my side it worked.

For those with Android errors, honestly i do it as a curtesy so please ask the66 if he'd be willing to have a look at it.
Hey Knobbs !! No I havent yet, I usually dont download full size games anymore due to having hundreds of them... I wait for a compression, (thats why I never get it from your patreon even when I could get it sooner LOL). I will check later today when at home to see if its working on all 3 routes.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a way to play S3 onward without having to play S1 and S2? I don't have them on this computer any more.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
It wasn't.,

For the first half of the first season he had sex with multiple women but then he lost the pheromone and the random sex stopped.

At no time was he involved sexually with all the main girls, it was during the first season that Vicky and Nicky both said they were competing with each other to see who would end up with him so it was painfully obvious there it wouldn't be a harem.

The random girls he'd been fucking all had their own things going on and were never going to end up with him, they had moved on from him early on.

The choice between love interests was already a thing before season 2 started, all season 2 did was add Eve to that choice.

Plot twists, stories have them, those are a thing.

If it would have turned out it was his daughter any relations with her would have stopped. It was added as part of Vicky's character growth as to why she didn't trust men and to close that arc.

Even if you don't read the forums, people still have to come here to download and there has never been a harem or incest tag. If people didn't pay attention to tags that's on them.

There are plenty of people here that struggle and need a step by step guide on how to copy and paste an incest patch into a game folder.

Some people here aint the sharpest of tools.

In fact there is one person still complaining about the lack of harem despite being told wayyyyy back during season 1 there would be no harem.

If people can't understand something after being told directly, I don't put much stock in their opinion.

Fact is, the dev had a story to tell. It may not be to everyones taste but not everything is. He told his story and that's the way it is If people don't like it that's fine but there is no point constantly complaining about something that was never going to happen and won't be added post game. It's a complaint falling on deaf ears, we get it but move on.

Not all games are for everyone and this isn't for the harem and incest fans.
lmfao. Given what i wrote and the point i was making and reading your response i have to say you claiming, "Some people here aint the sharpest of tools." Is more than a little ironic. Your own bloody example which I forgot about strengthens the whole argument that harem was teased.

Why? because it was...

1) He was fucking multiple people
2) He had a magical way to have people drop their panties for
3) He was fucking multiple main characters at the same time

All of these FACTS point to a harem ending. "Oh but he lost the magic." So fucking what it was there it caused women to fuck him, it got him into a mother daughter sex triangle and no one could ever follow that story and think harem is a possibility? yeah right. Get a grip. I was aware it wasn't going to happen but don't fucking blindly defend bad writing and claim harem wasn't teased. And he wasn't fucking all the main characters is a bullshit defense as multiple harem games have it that you sometimes have to make a choice between girls, so it is in some games impossible to fuck all the girls and it is still a harem game because you are fucking most girls and they are fine with you being with multiple girls. like the main characters were in this story (up to a point) again not claiming this was a harem game i am claiming it was teased. You do know what teased means right?

As for the incest "plot twist" fucking hell. Where do i start? Just because something is a "plot twist" doesn't bloody well negate it being bad writing. It was a "plot twist" that Rey was Palpatine's granddaughter, that still didn't make that an example of good writing. The incest "plot twist" is as bad writing as Rey being the Emperor's granddaughter. Shit writing is shit writing and hiding behind it being a plot twist doesn't change the fact is was crap.

Again as i said before I am not trying to change your mind about the game. You obviously enjoyed it but for fuck sake stop acting like the writing is bloody Milton. If you can't understand why people could rationally dislike the story you are being deliberately obtuse. I think the game is shit writing wise, you may disagree and that is fine but again enough people are saying the same thing so your response is to imply people who disagree with you of being stupid? Who is being unreasonable here people who dislike the story or you for condemning them for it?

[Edit] i just want to be clear here. i don't think liking or disliking any form of subjective entertainment is indicative of superior taste, intelligence or character. People like and dislike things for multiple reasons. I am not implying that my opinion that the story was crap show how superior i am. It doesn't, nor does how superior someone is for liking this story. Media is subjective so there is no right or wrong about liking or not liking something. But as i said obviously many people didn't like this game and just dismissing them isn't going to make the next game better. And conversely obviously people like this game so it isn't like the dev is a complete moron and can't do anything right but how do you improve? Do you listen to those who think you did everything right? or do you listen to those who didn't like what you did and see where you can improve?

I've said my piece and don't want to go back and forth over this you like the game clearly I hope you enjoyed it. I didn't because i just found the writing bad. I only responded because i really find fanboyism counter productive. Games and devs don't need white knights to protect them from bad reviews. And a bad review shouldn't hurt your enjoyment of a game.

Last edited:

Shivacbe

Feb 23, 2020
Android version doesnt work, ive tried it myself. Ive asked a modder to have a look so lets wait and see if he can assist. As for compression im sure he will do so should he help fixing it...
I thought my mobile is the problem!! Ufffff 2.64 gb bro...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
lmfao. Given what i wrote and the point i was making and reading your response i have to say you claiming, "Some people here aint the sharpest of tools." Is more than a little ironic. Your own bloody example which I forgot about strengthens the whole argument that harem was teased.

Why? because it was...

All of these FACTS point to a harem ending. "Oh but he lost the magic." So fucking what it was there it caused women to fuck him, it got him into a mother daughter sex triangle and no one could ever follow that story and think harem is a possibility? yeah right. Get a grip. I was aware it wasn't going to happen but don't fucking blindly defend bad writing and claim harem wasn't teased. And he wasn't fucking all the main characters is a bullshit defense as multiple harem games have it that you sometimes have to make a choice between girls, so it is in some games impossible to fuck all the girls and it is still a harem game because you are fucking most girls and they are fine with you being with multiple girls. like the main characters were in this story (up to a point) again not claiming this was a harem game i am claiming it was teased. You do know what teased means right?

As for the incest "plot twist" fucking hell. Where do i start? Just because something is a "plot twist" doesn't bloody well negate it being bad writing. It was a "plot twist" that Rey was Palpatine's granddaughter, that still didn't make that an example of good writing. The incest "plot twist" is as bad writing as Rey being the Emperor's granddaughter. Shit writing is shit writing and hiding behind it being a plot twist doesn't change the fact is was crap.

Again as i said before I am not trying to change your mind about the game. You obviously enjoyed it but for fuck sake stop acting like the writing is bloody Milton. If you can't understand why people could rationally dislike the story you are being deliberately obtuse. I think the game is shit writing wise, you may disagree and that is fine but again enough people are saying the same thing so your response is to imply people who disagree with you of being stupid? Who is being unreasonable here people who dislike the story or you for condemning them for it?

[Edit] i just want to be clear here. i don't think liking or disliking any form of subjective entertainment is indicative of superior taste, intelligence or character. People like and dislike things for multiple reasons. I am not implying that my opinion that the story was crap show how superior i am. It doesn't, nor does how superior someone is for liking this story. Media is subjective so there is no right or wrong about liking or not liking something. But as i said obviously many people didn't like this game and just dismissing them isn't going to make the next game better. And conversely obviously people like this game so it isn't like the dev is a complete moron and can't do anything right but how do you improve? Do you listen to those who think you did everything right? or do you listen to those who didn't like what you did and see where you can improve?

I've said my piece and don't want to go back and forth over this you like the game clearly I hope you enjoyed it. I didn't because i just found the writing bad. I only responded because i really find fanboyism counter productive. Games and devs don't need white knights to protect them from bad reviews. And a bad review shouldn't hurt your enjoyment of a game.
1. Welcome to Ava's world, she is like this in every game that caters to her taste, she will gatekeep and insult everyone if the dev even "mentions" the game wont be harem... case in point go take a look at her posts in My Sister My Roommate, and Freeloading Family, both games seem to possibly go the "harem route", both chickened out at the last minute, and Ava goes and insults anyone who brings it up saying "your all morons the story was OBVIOUSLY mean to be taken with this mindset". Freeloading Family will have a harem ending, one out of 5, the others are single route ones... so since she didnt get her way fully, she instead insults people that want the Aunt in the game to be added to the Harem ending at least.

2. I honestly dont find the writing as terrible as you claim to be, from the start of S2 Knobbs has been transparent where the story was going to go, possibly even earlier... like it or not (I hated that Jensen lost his powers, but not because of the phermone that let him fuck anything, but because it nerfed him so that Adam wrecked his shit). Honestly if Jensen wanted to (and had that personality type) he could still fuck all the girls even without his phermones... they all still found him attractive, and realized what a great guy he was (Cynthia, Tania, Penny, even the asian that worked for Brewset, Hell even Brewster's wife !!).

3. When you say the dev "should" learn from criticism... I agree that only listening to praise and positivity creates one of those lame echo chambers like Twitter, that said, I dont see a lot of useful criticism coming from the people that didnt like this VN... It all boils down to "wasnt harem, so its shit"... so basically the advice is what ? "Make the next game a harem, or we wont care, and show up to that thread just to shit on you" ? I mean, thats moronic... And this coming from someone that loves harem games possibly even more than incest ones ! Useful criticism would be like me saying "Hey knobbs, dont use that vibrancy setting again, it ruined the aesthetic perfection of Vicky !!". Or "your sequence things are kinda annoying less of that plox !!".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Both of which were stopped half way through season 1, like I told you in the post you quoted.

All of the people he fucked during that time were one off randoms, how you pulled harem out of 1 off fucks I don't know.

At no point in the game is he having sex with multiple main characters.

Vicky and Eve don't fuck him until he commits to them. The only person he'd done anything with is Nicky up to that point.

All of these FACTS point to a harem ending.
So how do these "FACTS", one of which you got completely wrong and the other 2 ending mid way through the very first season point towards a harem ending?

That's reaching at best.

I wouldn't bother but people keep arguing this harem point and 3 things go against them, 1 the devs have said there is no harem from the start, there has never been a harem tag and any and all sex with randoms was cut off mid way through season 1.

We go up to and including people fabricating nonsense like you did saying he was sleeping with multiple main girls when that never happened.

No, a bad review doesn't ruin my enjoyment but blatant lies and nonsense annoy me.

It's fine to dislike something, it isn't fine to bullshit in an effort to damage a game.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
1. Welcome to Ava's world, she is like this in every game that caters to her taste, she will gatekeep and insult everyone if the dev even "mentions" the game wont be harem... case in point go take a look at her posts in My Sister My Roommate, and Freeloading Family, both games seem to possibly go the "harem route", both chickened out at the last minute, and Ava goes and insults anyone who brings it up saying "your all morons the story was OBVIOUSLY mean to be taken with this mindset". Freeloading Family will have a harem ending, one out of 5, the others are single route ones... so since she didnt get her way fully, she instead insults people that want the Aunt in the game to be added to the Harem ending at least.

2. I honestly dont find the writing as terrible as you claim to be, from the start of S2 Knobbs has been transparent where the story was going to go, possibly even earlier... like it or not (I hated that Jensen lost his powers, but not because of the phermone that let him fuck anything, but because it nerfed him so that Adam wrecked his shit). Honestly if Jensen wanted to (and had that personality type) he could still fuck all the girls even without his phermones... they all still found him attractive, and realized what a great guy he was (Cynthia, Tania, Penny, even the asian that worked for Brewset, Hell even Brewster's wife !!).

3. When you say the dev "should" learn from criticism... I agree that only listening to praise and positivity creates one of those lame echo chambers like Twitter, that said, I dont see a lot of useful criticism coming from the people that didnt like this VN... It all boils down to "wasnt harem, so its shit"... so basically the advice is what ? "Make the next game a harem, or we wont care, and show up to that thread just to shit on you" ? I mean, thats moronic... And this coming from someone that loves harem games possibly even more than incest ones ! Useful criticism would be like me saying "Hey knobbs, dont use that vibrancy setting again, it ruined the aesthetic perfection of Vicky !!". Or "your sequence things are kinda annoying less of that plox !!".
This is all well and good but is there at least pregnancy? :unsure:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
i loved this game from the start to the end ,congrats MrKnobb the cameo with Charlotte was a good idea for me ,so congrats for made this amazing game and can't wait for your next projects ,thx :cool: ;)(y)

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
/snip

Oh I tried months ago to tell the developer i found the rushing of the final choice jarring and unrealistic. And the dev had a hissy fit. And i wasn't a disgruntled harem hopeful as I knew it wasn't going to happen. But a dev being "transparent" on the forums means jack shit as many people don't post or read the forums they just play the games and the GAME's content went out of its way to tease incest and harem. I stopped after Jensen nearly dying and the story started going off the rails (In my opinion) and the whole incest scare was about that time. Why would after you nearly die and the threat is still a danger to the people you love would you be more concerned with where you get your dick wet than stopping the threat? I lost interest then not because i didn't get a harem or incest but because i just found the inclusion of the incest scare asinine and jensen acting like a complete moron killed it for me. The whole incest scare didn't need to be added as it added NOTHING to character progression or plot progression. I have stated multiple times on this site that not every game needs to have incest or that games with different kinks are better, as the more varied the kinks available, the more backers. The more backers, the more developers, the more developers, the more games, the more games the more innovation and in the end we all win. i specifically found this dev and their fanbois to be overly thin skinned and you would think that even if the actual criticism by individuals in lacking the shear number suggest that you fucked up. The dev dangled the carrot took it away and then got shocked people went "hey wtf?" and saying "i said on patreon or here it wasn't going to happen," as an excuse is bullshit. There are over 150 pages it is NOT the responsibility of a player to respond to anything but the content of the game itself and the game teased things it had zero intention of including which is not smart and is bad writing.

I am glad you found the writing to your liking and i hope you enjoyed player as I have said multiple times i have zero desire to ruin a game for people i just find the hostility of some posters irksome so responded.

I want to be clear I am not arguing that because harem was teased it should have harem i am arguing that if the intention was for jensen to find one true love that game was poorly written for that goal. All my complaints about the writing are based on that being the goal. Because if we didn't have the detours into semi harem land with magic pantie dropping powers and we didn't have an incest scare we wouldn't have the asinine response by Jensen to nearly dying. And i admit that experience with the game is limited to the Fight and a few scenes past the final choice of girl is made. I had a favourite so making a choice was a no brainer and didn't bother me. Well it didn't bother me that i had to make a choice it bothered me how the choice was set up and the timing which is a very different reason.

And as i said this is just my opinion and not indicative of superior taste or wisdom on my part. I've said what i wanted to say and I am going to move on.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey MrKnobb just got home and tested the new version compressed, and yup its all fixed on all 3 paths (didnt check the Nicky solo, but I assume it works), congrats on fixing the problem so quickly !

3.80 star(s) 78 Votes