KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
First of all, MrKnobb, congrats for you to complete your project, all endings were good. Nicky's ending was a great surprise, from a shy girl to a sexy seducer one, I loved the intensity from the sex scenes in this path. The choices about the action scenes were creative, I liked the humor and the breaking of the fourth wall, just the final battle resolution was pretty fast, I know the game explains about that, but it still feels anti-climatic somehow. You don't worry, all the endings are complete for me.

Overall, a great and fun game for me, a great job for the team that worked so hard to make the completion of this project possible.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
There was never a harem ? tyev mother and daughter where quite OK to explore, as it is it would require discussion to define boundary's, this if they can't get on with active sharing.

Still, the mc is an idiot, as most others saddly, if going with bonus, base is to measure the output, then use it to check evolution.

Accepting an injection... Idiot #2, who would agree so readily.
Then, the scene where he receive something ? (Not sure what, its not mentioned at all later on), with hand moves and bizarre expression.
Not the first time I've seen this one so far, wonder why its coming that often.

This is of course about season 1, season 2 giving this error at start :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 75, in <module>
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00start.rpyc", line 233, in script call
File "/storage/emulated/0/Jeux/RetrievingThePast/Season02/game/script.rpyc", line 75, in script
p0�d1qfe��i �Ck^?<��Fk�M��*���lt0f��!����l����ѡ���z+�)�QG��p9=/&�
File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/script.rpy", line 75, in <module>
File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3515, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)
This sele ting the 2nd option, its not related to the saves it is ?

Quite not sure how to handle the passage from one season to the next.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There was never a harem ? tyev mother and daughter where quite OK to explore,
No they weren't. They were having a contest over who would win him.

They were never going share.

Devs said from day 1 it would never have a harem, people that didn't pay attention assumed but they were always planning to have people choose.

Reactions: DanielleAVN

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
Man, the subtle comedy and 4th wall breaks are so enjoyable, and probably the best I've seen so far on F95zone :D

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Finally s3 ep.6 gonna finish it this time thanks Mr.knobb and really hoping more of this soon

Crazyraz

Nov 11, 2019
Hi. Downloaded the android version but after install it's not opening. It used to open for the previous version. Please check.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No they weren't. They were having a contest over who would win him.

They were never going share.

Devs said from day 1 it would never have a harem, people that didn't pay attention assumed but they were always planning to have people choose.
Think I heard you say this before ;)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey dude, did you redownload the fixed version AlexKrisnov uploaded late last night? I fixed the problem or at least on my side it worked.

For those with Android errors, honestly i do it as a curtesy so please ask the66 if he'd be willing to have a look at it.

Faceplams aside, the Nicky route (which was my least favorite, and probably other's as well) got a boost in that she turned out to be a kinky "sharing" type... and only with women, so in that route Jensen can bang multiple chicks alongside her, but ultimately they are the "main couple" they just share sex with others (Mei, Cynthia, Tania, Penny, Asian Albino, Foxxy).

Vault141

May 14, 2020
#######********SPOILERS ALERT********####### can someone tell me how is Charlotte Lloyd visiting victoria i mean is it just like a Tribute thing or are MR knobb and DarkBlue connected somehow????

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well crap. Knowing me and how much you know there are very few games on here that I actually like like and not just it was MEH like.
That kinda sucks.
I'm trusting you and Mormont to keep me informed if MrKnobb sneaks something else in.
I had a feeling it was ending after the last update I've yet to play the latest part. And I think pilapila3 would be a better option here with this one he's a big fan of this.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes