Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got the issue but i played the non compressed version.
I wonder if its a goof on MrKnobb part then... if it is I am sure he can fix it.

Ohh before I forget, did you change models or something Knobbs ? I found Vicky slightly "off" this entire episode... not sure if she went to Jamaica and got sunburned, or started wearing collagen and some weird make-up, but she just seemed a bit off to me in most scenes (still beautiful, just "different").

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I wonder if its a goof on MrKnobb part then... if it is I am sure he can fix it.

Ohh before I forget, did you change models or something Knobbs ? I found Vicky slightly "off" this entire episode... not sure if she went to Jamaica and got sunburned, or started wearing collage and some weird make-up, but she just seemed a bit off to me in most scenes (still beautiful, just "different").
Thought the same for Ann too. Might have just been the lighting in some scenes.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's not a goof on my part, read a few messages back you'll see that the code is pointing to correct episode after 4 ends which is episode 5...

I suggest you guys ask for a save file from someone who do not have the issue or have a save just after Ep4... Ill make a save myself later and see if i get the same skipping error.

Ohh before I forget, did you change models or something Knobbs ? I found Vicky slightly "off" this entire episode... not sure if she went to Jamaica and got sunburned, or started wearing collage and some weird make-up, but she just seemed a bit off to me in most scenes (still beautiful, just "different").

edtham

Jul 22, 2017
Yes, deleted it also.

Indeed strange, never happened to me before.
I just wait and see if someone got a save.
Thanks for your help.
I'm having this issue too... is there still a link for Episode 5 or something?
Thinking of using my Episode 4 save with that version then move on with Episode 6.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will I have to choose one girl in the end or is there a harem ending/option?
There is no harem but you have to choose before the end.

Season 2 has the choice and then you build the relationship from there.

One of the choices has 3 somes, that's one of Nicky's 2 endings, the other is solo. That's as close to a harem as you'll get.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
It looks like the Android version for the completed apk file is about double the size of the previous version... just noting for anyone out there with tech skills and compassion... :whistle:

Reactions: Anonymux

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
NOTE: I have replayed S4 , Vicky route myself now and I found the same error where it skips to Ep6. This did not happen when testing EP5 etc.. so its very strange.

Apologies to all for this I am looking into it now and once fixed ill ask the up loaders to re upload fixed versions. I know it's a drag. This only applies to people playing the Vicky path it seems so if you start Season 3 from start then you'll pick it up if you on the Vicky route. IF not on Vicky route it should be fine so no need to re-download fixed upload version ill post later.

EDIT: Found the fucking issue adn i believe it would affect every path... Uploading fixed version soon

Last edited:

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
First, congrats for completing the game. Had a lot of fun so far with it.
But, i got a little problem, hope someone can help me.
Fresh install of Season 3. No Mods. Started from the beginning.
My Problem, after Episode 4 and the Message to save the game, Episode 6 is starting. Tried everything, but its always skipping from Episode 4 to 6.
So I'm not the only one ... Strange

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Correct its starting in wrong ep for Ep6 and as pointed out the jump is wrong too... You guys can fix it yourself as described below or wait for fixed upload but that means downloading the complete version again.

MrKnobb Found the Bug ... The label at starting episode 6 has the same name than episode 5
label startS3ep5: instead of startS3ep6 :)

And another bug in the end of the episode 5
Code:
if renpy.loadable("s3ep6.rpyc"):
    jump startS3ep5
instead of
Code:
if renpy.loadable("s3ep6.rpyc"):
    jump startS3ep6
so .... ^_^

Reactions: DanielleAVN

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That "person" is teh MC (using your name you used in OF) for Our Fate game...

Hold up i just start playing the game and meeting up with a person after the rich guys daughter goes missing and the name of the side char is named TotsThePanda is that a thing or is bc i use that username for everything

Reactions: tatters
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes