emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I've played 2 of the 3 seasons so far. won't bother with third. It's just too boring (sex wise) and goody-two shoes if you will.
While the story is interesting, the erotic parts are just mehh, almost an after-thought. Perhaps I'm just too much into more risque stuff so to speak.

Renders and story are decent, it's just the sex stuff that's just too vanilla. For me at least.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
There was a problem while parsing the package i can't download the latest s3 ep06 & epilogue i really wanna finish the game can anyone help me please

Sep 18, 2017
Guys, this is the android version for complete season 3, but is 2.41 GB
Mega
I found many renpy games in android version at androidadult.com
Please some one compress android .it crashes not working plsss
HI, you can see my previous post on joiplay. First you download the compressed renpy version of this game, then you can try to download joiplay and renpy plugins, install them and open joiplay to search for the .exe of the game.

Sep 18, 2017
I was able to open the game on Joiplay, but when I click on season 3, an error appears. I press ignore, it works which sends me to the menu of s3. Then I press start and get another error. Can't get pass this point.
Sorry, I haven't try this app. I'm going to try it later on other game. Which file did you download? the complete file or the compressed file?

Reactions: Amemester
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes