john0410

May 31, 2020
I downloaded the game and finished it with all the endings but i dont get jessen and adam fight what happened i know they win but it is skipped

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Did you downlaod the latest updates? Sounds like you missed Episode 5... as you would definitely get it on all paths.

I downloaded the game and finished it with all the endings but i dont get jessen and adam fight what happened i know they win but it is skipped

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Did you downlaod the latest updates? Sounds like you missed Episode 5... as you would definitely get it on all paths.
What did the newest update fix MrKnobb ? The last one you told me to check had no errors that I came across, was it just typos and stuff ?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
A few older episode images, two names for persons fixed and one other small thing. Nothing story wise or critical. So you dont have to download again, you not missing out.

What did the newest update fix MrKnobb ? The last one you told me to check had no errors that I came across, was it just typos and stuff ?

Reactions: Rythan25

Shivacbe

Feb 23, 2020
thank you @alexkrisnov for updating latest fixed PC/Mac and Android files...
So you said i download again and override the 2.6 gb file into 1.63gb files .. Right??
Or uninstall the previous one..Then install the new one..??

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I think the NOPY file for windows season 3 isn't working, it says after a few seconds Failed - file incomplete

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Awesomesauce!! The 1.6 gb Android apk worked just fine... enjoyed the different love interest storylines.

Thanks for producing and sharing this VN, and I hope you have success with whatever comes next.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Delete/uninstall the 2.6gb version on your android device and then download 1.6gb one and install

So you said i download again and override the 2.6 gb file into 1.63gb files .. Right??
Or uninstall the previous one..Then install the new one..??

szieve

Jul 22, 2020
not bad... A bit long in the tooth... not too many choices to be made, but a decent conclusion to the series. It did seem a bit packed with a lot of fluff that could have been easily omitted, and given us the final showdown between the Protagonist and antagonists in the story. The other story lines were (hastily) wrapped up, but the MC & nemesis was just omitted entirely. Odd considering how much character development went into that story in the first 2... Renders are very nice.. characters look unique. not once did find myself saying.. oh that looks like this character from that game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's only a quick fight anyway.

Adam is no match for Jensen's upgrades.

Jensen punches Adam several feet through the air then repeatedly punches him in the face until his skull is powder and any brains and flesh are soup.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's only a quick fight anyway.

Adam is no match for Jensen's upgrades.

Jensen punches Adam several feet through the air then repeatedly punches him in the face until his skull is powder and any brains and flesh are soup.
Thank you Ava for that very graphic description, don't feel like I missed it now :)

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes