• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Got you covered, though ... sit back and enjoy your valiant shut down to gamers dreams...
No

feel like i'm starting to repeat my self.........
That is … because you do. ;)
Swinging does if he is playing evil I think and he is screwing every other skirt in sight. Why not let the wife have a bit as long as she isnt taking the other dudes cum in her. Oh and I think there is deep side to the wife that we havent seen yet. She might yet take revenge on him for his screwing around. I just think you are jumping the gun a bit on where the story is going.My gut tells me there is going to be several different endings yet.
Then people should stop asking that question ;)
It's like the third time I've seen this today. Stop that. Swinging/sharing content has nothing to do with good/evil paths, they are totally independent choices

Sometimes I feel I'm playing a completely different game here
I feel your pain bro. Gave up answering the same questions over and over again ages ago…

Nishaven

Jul 16, 2017
I liked the game a lot. I am okay with it not being harem or incest but still some part of me was really hoping to see Andi in action. She has the hottest model in the game imo.

mbtime

Apr 24, 2021
Ciao ragazzi, qualcuno ha le traduzioni di tutte le stagioni di
Retrieving The Past?

e sapreste anche dirmi se scaricare la terza stagione include le prime duo? o son giochi diversi? Grazie mille

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Retrieving The Past?

e sapreste anche dirmi se scaricare la terza stagione include le prime duo? o son giochi diversi? Grazie mille
English please…

mbtime

Apr 24, 2021
Scusa, ho postato nel thread sbagliato. Sto cercando una traduzione in italiano.

[QUOTE = "WaltS, post: 5741897, membro: 533728"]
In inglese per favore…
[/CITAZIONE]

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Scusa, ho postato nel thread sbagliato. Sto cercando una traduzione in italiano.

[QUOTE = "WaltS, post: 5741897, membro: 533728"]
In inglese per favore…
[/CITAZIONE]
This forum's language is ENGLISH.
At least use Google translate or Deepl…
Sheesh, noobs :mad:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Nella pagina principale trovi tutte e tre le stagioni. Gioca dal primo al terzo.

On OP / main page get all three seasons, play from season 1 to 3

Retrieving The Past?

Reactions: mbtime

mbtime

Apr 24, 2021
Sorry to all of you. I was writing english. but i think that the automatic translator of the page automatically translated the words that i wrote in english. Sorry for my mistake

This forum's language is ENGLISH.
At least use Google translate or Deepl…
Sheesh, noobs :mad:
Nella pagina principale trovi tutte e tre le stagioni. Gioca dal primo al terzo.

On OP / main page get all three seasons, play from season 1 to 3

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi all still reading this forum.

I will be releasing RTP on steam in the coming months. I've done a few minor tweaks for the steam version but nothing major so not much new to what is on offer here.

If you like the game, on thing that'd be really helpful is wish listing it on Steam. That lets Steam know there are actual players that love the game, and means I'll have a much better launch, so I can keep tweaking to make the game better for release!

I'll post more info here later on if I am allowed.

Thx, MrK

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes