seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Is it necessary to play season 1 and 2?
No. The game does not require saves (IIRC) from previous versions. However, I would encourage you to watch all three seasons, as they are quite enjoyable and give you the context to appreciate Season 3 better.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The singular choice is not worth a button, and honestly, this VN shouldn't have any buttons at all if it's this linear.
Either has multiple options (minimum 2, slight dialogue/scene variations) or just leave the button clicking out since it really messes up the immersion when you're reading along and forced to click a giant bar to advance.
The rest is okay, just needs to commit to either pure linear VN or start offering choices that matter.
thanks for this, I do love to make choices, and based on what you've written, this isn't exactly my cup of tea, due to lack of choices, so basically you've saved me from wasting my time downloading this. It's a real shame too because I am sure it's probably a good vn, but without any real choices, as you've mentioned it just feels kind of off-putting to even waste my time on it.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
thanks for this, I do love to make choices, and based on what you've written, this isn't exactly my cup of tea, due to lack of choices, so basically you've saved me from wasting my time downloading this. It's a real shame too because I am sure it's probably a good vn, but without any real choices, as you've mentioned it just feels kind of off-putting to even waste my time on it.
To trust a post that was made after the first game-version came out back then in 2018 that did made up just a small part of the game, when the game itself was completed 2020 is pretty funny. I will just say there is a real choice, in the end.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To trust a post that was made after the first game-version came out back then in 2018 that did made up just a small part of the game, when the game itself was completed 2020 is pretty funny. I will just say there is a real choice, in the end.
Agreed. This VN doesn't have a lot of choices, but it does have some, and certain choices are very important to the outcome of the game.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes