Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Ill be honest I have thought about it... No plans as yet. There are many possibilities for stories just have to decide which one to use. Lets see after AE is close to finish. Ask me then again.
good to hear your an amazing story writer while it may be hard to believe my three reasons for being on this site are
to meme joke etc
upload games as I'm now an uploader
three is to play these games for their story :KEK: I love being immersed and games with fight scenes I love a lot as I relate to that irl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
Ill be honest I have thought about it... No plans as yet. There are many possibilities for stories just have to decide which one to use. Lets see after AE is close to finish. Ask me then again.
if i may suggest if there were to be another game since the mc has powers maybe a bit of time travel or a rogue agent that has made a successful formula?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I can neither deny nor confirm without the Secretarial Generals approval.... Just keep playing AE and see what I'm cooking up. IT's better than RTP in my mind but that may not be true for others. So let's see.

if i may suggest if there were to be another game since the mc has powers maybe a bit of time travel or a rogue agent that has made a successful formula?

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
I can neither deny nor confirm without the Secretarial Generals approval.... Just keep playing AE and see what I'm cooking up. IT's better than RTP in my mind but that may not be true for others. So let's see.
ill give it a go along as its got a good story I'm in
ps. for bonus points does it have fight scenes? like rtp?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I can l season 1 or 2 anyone able to put a link in for them Mega if possible. I support the game now for the new game but even from his Patreon, I can't get the game.

noman hossain

Mar 4, 2018
if anyone has the android version of season 2, please upload it in mega or any drives. Link in OP is dead both files upload and well nopy is dead

will be helpful, thanks really

also mega link of season 1 is dead but megaup works

Reactions: njghost

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Excellent! Means I get Vicki for myself ;)
When I first played this game (during the time when I first joined this site) Nicky was always #1. Then I figured okay, let's try Evie's route. Loved it just as much. I did do Vicky's route way back when. The only thing in that ending that made me happy is that they got married. I love that stuff in VNs

Vicky never did anything for me; maybe it's because of my not-liking redheads in these games, and in general (minus 2 or 3 girls from other games) or she just didn't strike me as interesting as the other two.

In the game, I never liked the "Practical" label MrKnobb had on Eve. I always thought Practical should go on Vicky, since that would be the sensible choice in all this, because of that shared night at the bar. *shrug*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
i'm playing the first part and man what the hell with mei model changing, first one is kinda ok, then sex scene and she changes into another one totally different asian model.... i was like: THE HECK??

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes