• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Glad you got it working. That is strange i have to say. Maybe Mega at that moment whilst you dowloaded had an issue during your download and the file corrupted? No else have complained yet regarding Mega link.

Still happy you got it working

Not sure if the Mega download link has a corrupt file or if it became corrupted during download. But the game seems to work when I downloaded from different source.

TheHuNtEr007

May 3, 2021
Hey please tell me how to start this game.when I open the game there is three option series 1,S2,S3.when I click on any series it open my browser and open pattern and show me a post which is unlocked.Please tell me how do I start the game.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
Hey please tell me how to start this game.when I open the game there is three option series 1,S2,S3.when I click on any series it open my browser and open pattern and show me a post which is unlocked.Please tell me how do I start the game.
You need to download all three games, S1, S2, S3 on the first page of this thread. When you play S2 you choose S2 when the game starts. When you play S3 you choose S3 when the game starts.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Can you do a complete version or compressed for Android please with all 3 seasons put together or compressed versions of the separate seasons if possible?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am settign up the Steam release which is a compiled version of the game.

I'll see if my slow pc will be able to make an android apk of 5.5gb.... Yes that is the size unfortunately. Even compressed as i have done its that big.
Maybe one of the compressor uploaders can compress the android steam version later?

Can you do a complete version or compressed for Android please with all 3 seasons put together or compressed versions of the separate seasons if possible?

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I am settign up the Steam release which is a compiled version of the game.

I'll see if my slow pc will be able to make an android apk of 5.5gb.... Yes that is the size unfortunately. Even compressed as i have done its that big.
Maybe one of the compressor uploaders can compress the android steam version later?
How much space is required for Season 1 on Android alone at the moment for the game to run?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Around 1.2gb max... For each season it's around that except for Season 3 it's a bit more. So yah its better to grab the android seasons here one by one, play it, delete it and play the next etc..

How much space is required for Season 1 on Android alone at the moment for the game to run?

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
Around 1.2gb max... For each season it's around that except for Season 3 it's a bit more. So yah its better to grab the android seasons here one by one, play it, delete it and play the next etc..
is this s3 eps 6 final or still ongoing or is there a new season again?

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes