• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You will be blown away by the idea's I have for the MC and other characters around him/them...This is not just me trying to sell it, it is just fact. If only you guys/gals knew.
I'm loving this so far! Overall good looking game, great unique models with some nice diversity in types and skintones. You have cute young girls and steamy hot milfs. Asian, black, nerdy, fun... I especially adore Vicky. She's just smoking. :heartcoveredeyes: Appreciate mature MC too, it's something pretty fresh. I also quite intrigued about this mystery with MC's sudden powers (love this genre), and of course cliffhanger was pretty damn good. Keep it up.

Dark903

Jun 1, 2017
Overall the "game" wasn't great, but not horrible. I can see some potential.
But the biggest thing to me, am I the only one who was absolutely horrified by the doctor? Seriously, she looks like a frog! That whole scene just.... *shudder*

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As long as she's not Kermit the frog...

But the biggest thing to me, am I the only one who was absolutely horrified by the doctor? Seriously, she looks like a frog! That whole scene just.... *shudder*

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Nah, i found her pretty hot. But, her kissing face IS a bit too "smiley" (not sure how to put it exactly). I thought it was a bit strange, but nothing that would concern me much. Still milf.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Yes, it's close to midnight and im working on it, like i do every night. You will like it trust me...
Here's a peek to what's coming.. that is a raw render, not even worked on yet.

View attachment 107545
Sweet God those are gorgeous!! The black bikini is unique and the red one makes me want to pull the strings,
Like a Christmas bow.
Mmmm that's a gift that will keep on givin the whole year long.

Thanks, for the teasers Brother, your awesome!!………………………...Peace!!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
My Question to you is, which ass of the two is your favorite?

Sweet God those are gorgeous!! The black bikini is unique and the red one makes me want to pull the strings,
Like a Christmas bow.
Mmmm that's a gift that will keep on givin the whole year long.

Thanks, for the teasers Brother, your awesome!!………………………...Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
My Question to you is, which ass of the two is your favorite?
I assume the black is the neighbor's daughter, in that case I'd say she is the favorite...I like the spread.
But her Mom is a very close second, obviously I'm not too bias, I'd fuck the shit out of both of them. Either one at a time, or both collectively.
Thanks so much again for these Brother, beautifully done...……………...Peace!!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I like the game so far, waiting for the next chapter. Curious to find out what was the cliffhanger about. Is Nickola really in trouble or was it just a ploy to meet up with Jensen?
The designs of Jensen and the girls are also good.
Vicky's appearance slightly reminds me of Stella from "Depraved Awakening". Maybe it's the red hair.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Seeing that im still here i'll let you in on a secret. I change 90% of the DAZ model to my desired look, but the Vicky/Stella model i just love the face so I kept it as is. The body has been changed.
As for phone call, shit is about to happen so stay tuned for Chapter 2.

Lataz

I like the game so far, waiting for the next chapter. Curious to find out what was the cliffhanger about. Is Nickola really in trouble or was it just a ploy to meet up with Jensen?
The designs of Jensen and the girls are also good.
Vicky's appearance slightly reminds me of Stella from "Depraved Awakening". Maybe it's the red hair.

Reactions: patrickB and jaydem

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Will there be new content with the characters already introduced or will it be focused on the new characters only. (Great Game btw)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx for playing.

Well there will be two new characters both redheads and I'll be focusing on the girls you see in the image a little more. Specifically Nicky and her mom Victoria. Maybe or maybe not ill bring in some of the other characters you've seen in Chapter 1.

Chapter 2: Relationships name should tell you more of what is in store.

Will there be new content with the characters already introduced or will it be focused on the new characters only. (Great Game btw)

Reactions: 89898hh
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes