• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lcp

May 1, 2017
knobb.jpg
What is he doing wrong? Have not played it yet, but images look fine, amount of 3dcg sound good.. whats going on?

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
0.1 and it's a free release right now. i'm sure he starts getting more support when the paid releases start showing up.
i guess another thing is how people view this "game" because it's the very definition of a visual novel,linear story no choices just strap in and watch what happens. Personally i prefer this method over the walking simulators that are the RPGM games, but not all will share my views.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 110060
What is he doing wrong? Have not played it yet, but images look fine, amount of 3dcg sound good.. whats going on?
0.1 and it's a free release right now. i'm sure he starts getting more support when the paid releases start showing up.
i guess another thing is how people view this "game" because it's the very definition of a visual novel,linear story no choices just strap in and watch what happens. Personally i prefer this method over the walking simulators that are the RPGM games, but not all will share my views.
the reason is simple ... no incest.
thats all. put incest in the game and you got 40patrons and 300$ in a day or two.
why do you think alots of devs do that ? because its the most easy way to get support.
game without incest on it grow extremly slowly, no surprise.

May 24, 2018
I agree with you...We all like our incest but common there now too many of them around and not many make any sense. This game is trying to break that mold.

the reason is simple ... no incest.
thats all. put incest in the game and you got 40patrons and 300$ in a day or two.
why do you think alots of devs do that ? because its the most easy way to get support.
game without incest on it grow extremly slowly, no surprise.

Dec 5, 2017
Thx for playing.

Well there will be two new characters both redheads and I'll be focusing on the girls you see in the image a little more. Specifically Nicky and her mom Victoria. Maybe or maybe not ill bring in some of the other characters you've seen in Chapter 1.

Chapter 2: Relationships name should tell you more of what is in store.
Thank you soo much for your great effort, gameplay, characters, renders are soo good can't wait to see version 2 :) I know that you've explained you're working hard for it but may i ask that is there a release date of version 2 ? Or approximately when will be ready :) Thank you in advance you rock !

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I agree with you...We all like our incest but common there now too many of them around and not many make any sense. This game is trying to break that mold.
i know. and its good.
but as i can see.. peoples almost instantly pledge when the game have incest on it.
i dont know wtf is wrong with them. but i think a different style is better than an over-over-over-used incest family stuff. whatever the story, incest always end the same way for me.
i find that pretty sad. tey are some cool game out there that didnt have the support they deserve because they dont use the incest stuff.

May 24, 2018
we all like to know.

Thank you soo much for your great effort, gameplay, characters, renders are soo good can't wait to see version 2 :) I know that you've explained you're working hard for it but may i ask that is there a release date of version 2 ? Or approximately when will be ready :) Thank you in advance you rock !

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I like it.
How many episodes do you plan, and what type of update schedule are you going to attempt?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi doughnuts that are a bag...

So far two Episodes. It's the chapters that you want. For Episode One I plan on 3-5 chapters, will see.
Episode Two will start with Chapter 1 and onwards.
Episode Two I may or may not introduces choice driven game play, will see.

So for Episode One, Chapter Two: Relationships I am hoping to release end of July. With all updates I ask to you guys give me a maximum of two months to create, test and then test some more ... and then release.

Tell you this Chapter Two will have some surprises and more bedroom action... stay tune.

Ps. don't let those doughnuts go old... :closedtongue:

I like it.
How many episodes do you plan, and what type of update schedule are you going to attempt?

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes