botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
My only critique towards RTP is not about sex content, is about the plot spreading too much, i think that Jensen family drama,the parternity stuff,the WSC, Adam and the gangsters,the army, who Jensen is gonna choose in the end , this is enough content for the game, that whole brewster family drama and all the characters involved there, is something i don't care and i find boring, or what happens to Jake (adam minion) again i don't care, Mei family drama again i don't care but at least is something that can connect to the yakuza plot, sometimes we get confused because we forget stuff or don't care about some characters or their plot, i don't know what role the brewster family will have in the main plot but i would really like to see them less as possible, this is just my humble opinion, i love the game but sometimes i am afraid that there is too many plot
I agree, at times it's even difficult to remember who that is who is just popping up for one scene.
I couldn't even care much for any of the kidnapped girls apart from Mei due to that. It's like "why should I care for this girl again? Ah, it's one of the three Jensen shagged with in the very first update and now she just keeps popping up again and again.

Maybe the game needs a dramatis personae page along with a short re-cap like "where we last left character a, she was just..." ;)

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I love this game, have since series 1. Problem, Jensen goes from pulling tail left and right to....NOTHING. Second I don't get why you ask who he chose, if either of them, if the story isn't different. It plays out the same way no matter if you "chose" Vicky or Nicky. Just saying. Amber being that hot is a damn shame as well....means its going to limit our.....pool of available women (j/k) seriously though love this story and how it's progressing. Just wish our choice mattered on who we picked if we did.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know the cause of this error? How can I fix?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 225, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 75, in script
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 75, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause ()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 225, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 75, in script
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 75, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3231, in interact_core
    renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\display\focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\display\focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\display\focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 746, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "C:\Games\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
    return func()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
RetrievingThePastSeriesTwo vs2.4.0
Fri Jul 26 23:21:53 2019

Reactions: badsquirrel

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Indeed really loved the update.Damn loved that fucking dream:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn best fucking dream ever. :love: :whistle: I really hope it ultimately becomes more then a dream. (y)

Apart from vicky and her daughter what other girls can mc be with is Evelyn or Amber or her mom also love interest or is this only about Vicky and her daughter ?

Also i hope what Eveyln says is not true
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whelp, that went from 0 incest to 90 rapidly.

Yes i'm aware it was a dream but Julia's scene from Rockstar was only a bath and look how that turned out. Forums are gonna light up for daughter fucking now.

• Haha

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I'm torn to be fair.

On the one hand i'd love a game where the Mc had an actual dad/daughter relationship that wasn't about fucking but on the other I hope she isn't because her character model is quite hot.
Yeah. The animation in the fantasy scene I actually quite liked, particularly the angle. I am now trying to think of games with positive father/daughter relationships that don't turn into fucking...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah. The animation in the fantasy scene I actually quite liked, particularly the angle. I am now trying to think of games with positive father/daughter relationships that don't turn into fucking...
Our Fate can be. I have a decent father/daughter relationship built up in that but so far it's the only one i've seen.

Probably won't happen here though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With having that scene, it would feel cruel at this point for her to actually be his daughter. And I doubt they are going there with Nicky either.
I knew the daughter thing was out the second that scene happened.

Also makes his ex look terrible, not knowing who the father of her own kid is. If she does, she just lied to the poor girl.

It's awkward for me because i'm not a fan of incest so while it's great he might get another girl he can fuck it's taking away something that could have been pretty fun in an actual father/daughter relationship.

It's also getting more and more pointless picking which girl at the start of the second part. With more girls being thrown in it's either going to end up a big harem cluster fuck or a half arsed romance. It was going great towards the end of the first, it went from him fucking around to maybe picking one then branched out again.

I don't know what it's trying to be with regards to the girls anymore. At one point I thought it would be between the mother, daughter and Eve but that never went anywhere. Eve jumped to my top spot but now i'm worried she's just going to get fucked and forgot because there aint no romance here.

Sorry about that, ended up venting there. I think I might have to take a step back from this for a bit, check in later see where things are headed.

D

Deleted member 934710

there are very few choices to make, why would anyone call this a game if i actually can't do anything except picking up which girl should i watch in the next scene :confused:

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes