smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Eve jumped to my top spot but now i'm worried she's just going to get fucked and forgot because there aint no romance here.
Oh please no, better not even tease us with her if she is gonna end up being just a quick fuck... but there is hope yet, i don't think MrKnobb and Rogue are going to screw us over with that, they did mention another L.I, and i can't see anyone else than Eve, there a clues and this episode let me with some high hopes regarding that, Eve and Jensen will spend some time alone... stuff could happen right?

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh please no, better not even tease us with her if she is gonna end up being just a quick fuck... but there is hope yet, i don't think MrKnobb and Rogue are going to screw us over with that, they did mention another L.I, and i can't see anyone else than Eve, there a clues and this episode let me with some high hopes regarding that, Eve and Jensen will spend some time alone... stuff could happen right?
This is where it's got a bit messy for me and making me step back.

At the end of the first part and the first couple of updates for this it seemed to me we were looking at 3 LI's and working on building those relationships.

Since then it seems to have gone back to the start of the first part and it's a free for all fuck fest with yet more women being thrown in. After spending most of the first part romancing one of the 2 main girls and then getting introduced to Eve that whole thing seems to have been pushed aside again.

We get that heart to heart where she says she doesn't think anyone will ever love her and we give her a bit of hope for that to not get mentioned again and for Jensen to maybe end up fucking his daughter/not daughter and whatever other hole happens to present itself.

I also notice that any romance tags are absent so i'm doubting anything serious is going to come from those "relationships".

It just seems one minute it's going one way then the next it's going another and now I lost what's going on and wondering why we had to pick when it was pretty meaningless.

P.S. just to point out I don't hate the game, for some reason someone always defaults to "if you don't like it don't play it" it's just that one part of the game has left me wondering what's going on and where it's going because the direction it was going in looks to be turning an entirely different corner.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I knew the daughter thing was out the second that scene happened.

Also makes his ex look terrible, not knowing who the father of her own kid is. If she does, she just lied to the poor girl.

It's awkward for me because i'm not a fan of incest so while it's great he might get another girl he can fuck it's taking away something that could have been pretty fun in an actual father/daughter relationship.

It's also getting more and more pointless picking which girl at the start of the second part. With more girls being thrown in it's either going to end up a big harem cluster fuck or a half arsed romance. It was going great towards the end of the first, it went from him fucking around to maybe picking one then branched out again.

I don't know what it's trying to be with regards to the girls anymore. At one point I thought it would be between the mother, daughter and Eve but that never went anywhere. Eve jumped to my top spot but now i'm worried she's just going to get fucked and forgot because there aint no romance here.

Sorry about that, ended up venting there. I think I might have to take a step back from this for a bit, check in later see where things are headed.
You're making some pretty big and wild assumptions there - which isn't criticism, as we are deliberately trying to make things seem as uncertain as real life itself usually is. We have a plot that involves a lot of far-fetched stuff regarding super-serums, aphrodisiac pheromones, and a penis that changes size and colour ... To make that stuff work at all we have to have the characters and world around it be quite relatable and believable enough so players can suspend their disbelief enough to enjoy the tale.

However, we've made some pretty firm commitments known in the course of the game so far, one being that Jensen himself is not turned on by incest. That's not something he is into or going to willingly choose. This isn't that sort of story. We may well playfully skate very close to the borders, especially if it titilates the fans without upsetting the narrative, but Jensen is never going to suddenly start deciding that his family would make great sexual partners.

Now, yes, we absolutely are teasing people with that very much ' ' dream sequence - but even there, Amber herself is shocked and frankly disgusted (even if also aroused). Is it a bit cheap and cheesy to throw a deliberately provocative fanservice scene into a dream sequence that puts the idea and imagery of incest into the game, without actually putting incest into the events of the story? Of course. But it made some fans happy, and if you haven't noticed that MrKnobb (and I) are playful at times, well, now you know.

I've also said that we are not the kinds of Dev team that believes in being a dick to people about their choices. We are never going to appear to offer you a clear choice of a girl and then, say, burn her to death in a fire. We don't like those kind of deliberately misleading false choices any more than we like the fake choices some games have where one is only going to be an instant rollback to choose the other anyway.

So
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're making some pretty big and wild assumptions there
I totally did make some pretty big and probably wrong assumptions.

We've talked before and I remember it being mentioned that jensen wouldn't get the horn over his family so I admit the dream sequence threw me for a loop. I assumed that would be a prelude to more which meant i'd lose a plot point I was looking forward to with Jensen getting to know his daughter and another girl being thrown in the mix.

I will hold my hand up and admit I was incredibly wrong. Fanservice was indeed fanservice and my mind ran away from me and made assumptions. As the old saying goes, never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me.

• Love

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019

We've talked before and I remember it being mentioned that jensen wouldn't get the horn over his family so I admit the dream sequence threw me for a loop. I assumed that would be a prelude to more which meant i'd lose a plot point I was looking forward to with Jensen getting to know his daughter and another girl being thrown in the mix.

I will hold my hand up and admit I was incredibly wrong. Fanservice was indeed fanservice and my mind ran away from me and made assumptions. As the old saying goes, never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me.
Well Av, looks like you might get your father daughter relationship after all. I just hope eve is the 3rd LI.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well Av, looks like you might get your father daughter relationship after all. I just hope eve is the 3rd LI.
I'm guessing she probably will be. Out of all the girls around right now she's by far one of the more popular.

I'll have to play through the first part again to see if any more stand out but Eve has a good enough sized following that we could probably chip in and rent a dark dungeon for a few days between us until they make eve an LI :p

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

Honestly, I'm just a bit sad that our playfulness might have spoiled some genuinely warm bonding moments between Amber and Jensen in this episode. So, for that, my apologies. Maybe replay the Jensen/Amber scene now you aren't thrown off and see if it is starting to show the first small growth of that relationship.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey ....

I'm surprised you did not say much about the Cynthia/Frankie action which I personally found hot...

I'm guessing she probably will be. Out of all the girls around right now she's by far one of the more popular.

I'll have to play through the first part again to see if any more stand out but Eve has a good enough sized following that we could probably chip in and rent a dark dungeon for a few days between us until they make eve an LI :p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
With having that scene, it would feel cruel at this point for her to actually be his daughter. And I doubt they are going there with Nicky either.
Amber dont trust her own mother. she still want to
The way she left the mc for that other guy screams for major plot right their

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
I love this game, have since series 1. Problem, Jensen goes from pulling tail left and right to....NOTHING. Second I don't get why you ask who he chose, if either of them, if the story isn't different. It plays out the same way no matter if you "chose" Vicky or Nicky. Just saying. Amber being that hot is a damn shame as well....means its going to limit our.....pool of available women (j/k) seriously though love this story and how it's progressing. Just wish our choice mattered on who we picked if we did.
this , such a shame that the hottest chick in the game (imo) is the "confirmed" daughter and since there won't be any incest i really hope ann lied for some reason.
definitely agree on the choice part aswell .

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How about the MC has to choose between his one family (Ex & Amber) or his "newly-found" family (Vic&Nic) whilst the headquarter of the scientific division burns to the ground with all of them inside ... basically just a cameo of AL ...:p:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey ....

I'm surprised you did not say much about the Cynthia/Frankie action which I personally found hot...
You're right hun, I let my stupidity overshadow an awesome scene that I should have brought up.

I'm generally happy for any girl action I can get my hands on but, you got it, that scene was hot. You did good with that one.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes