greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
I havent played all of the game yet, but I like it so far. My only complaint is that we cant choose Mei early on. Does she become an option to be the mc's main love interest later on in the game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I havent played all of the game yet, but I like it so far. My only complaint is that we cant choose Mei early on. Does she become an option to be the mc's main love interest later on in the game?
No.

So far it's just the mother or daughter.

The third, and as far as i'm aware, final LI is coming up but it looks like it is set to be Eve.

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
No.

So far it's just the mother or daughter.

The third, and as far as i'm aware, final LI is coming up but it looks like it is set to be Eve.
Well that's terrible, the one character that is the most unique isn't even an option. Imo, she's the sexiest also

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
As Avaron already said, Mei-Lin isn't an option as a main love interest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Ann looks amazing but is ruined by her shitty but realistic personality/backstory, anyone redpilled that heard her backstory would instantly know everything there is to know about her. Shame since her model is great, anyways thank god there are three great grills in this game.
My list for best waifus in this game are
1. Victoria and Evaline tied for first
2. Nicky
3. Amber (Ann would be here if not for the above reasons)

Hopefully there are multiple endings if this doesn't end with a harem, regardless we know Victoria/Nicky will have an ending but I pray Evaline gets one as well or is in the harem end if one... I could lurk and find possible answers from the dev for this but I got a bunch of other shit I gotta play, peace.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hopefully there are multiple endings if this doesn't end with a harem, regardless we know Victoria/Nicky will have an ending but I pray Evaline gets one as well or is in the harem end if one... I could lurk and find possible answers from the dev for this but I got a bunch of other shit I gotta play, peace.
Pretty sure multiple endings are planned. As far as i'm aware there are 3 main love interests which I believe are the 3 in the last pic there.

I'm not sure about a harem though I severely doubt it.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Might want to check the posts from the writer. Doesn't look like any incest is planned, Jensen isn't into family fucking.
Also, we have stated repeatedly that this is not a harem game. Do you really think any of these gals feel like they need to share to get some?

Reactions: hankhill76

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Also, we have stated repeatedly that this is not a harem game. Do you really think any of these gals feel like they need to share to get some?
yep, that's why I said I didn't knew what the game was about regarding adult content mate, I sure ain't required to read pages and pages of posts in the hope of finding answers to understand the direction the game is going after 10 versions or so. Like I said, the start of the game misled me, I don't know if that was the intention since the beggining, but at the start it looks like a harem game and them in the end of season 1 it turns into a dating game with mother and daughter, I guess my confusion is justified, even more since every girl seems to want to fuck Jensen, even his potential daughters.

By the way, this is a game, these gals will feels like what the writer wants them to feel like, and god knows what the fuck the writer wants

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
god knows what the fuck the writer wants
I too might have an inkling... with absolutely no divine powers, I assure you. :D

At the start, you were being shown that suddenly, for some strange reason, women were throwing themselves at Jensen. And since he had no attachments, no commitments, nobody else's feelings to worry about at all, well that was fun for him.

Then he met someone he actually liked and made an agreement with. A verbal agreement to give them a chance, and see where it went. A commitment of a sort, even if a relatively tenuous one. Just like real life, situations change, and we have to change with them, or we blow an opportunity that may never come again.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The guy you quoted is the writer for the game, hunni.
I know pal, just because I'm referring to the writer in third person doesn't mean I don't know who he was, it says co-writer in the signature, I don't know who else is writing and who has layed out how the girls in the game will behave, I didn't wish to assume it was his idea so I chose to reference him indirectly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know pal, just because I'm refering to the writer in third person doesn't mean I don't know who he was, it says co-writer in the signature, I don't know who else is writing and who has layed out how the girls in the game will behave, I didn't wish to assume it was his idea so I chose to reference him indirectly
Of course you did.

Totally believe you, you sound incredibly convincing.

Yup yup.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
you know that common sense relationships are not really to be expected in this kind of game, but fair enough
If you mean adult VNs in general, then sadly this is true. It is also one of the reasons that MrKnobb chose to go with something different and go his own way with this.

We certainly don't avoid including some humour, and some strategically placed 4th wall breaks, but I think one of the strengths of the story in RTP is that while Jensen's life is way, way out there on the extraordinary and incredible level, we are able to relate to it through how realistically the rest of it all works. People all have their own personalities, objectives, beliefs, acting consistently and logically within the bounds of their experiences and perceptions.

It is really important to me, always, that characters be rational. Even crazy people have a logic and rationality, it is simply based on a false perception of reality, and it always, always bugs me where writers (in any media) just have villains do stupid, senseless things "because they are crazy". In reality, insane people are most often more predictable, and more consistent, because of their insanity. (Which is why psychological profiling proved so effective).

The guy you quoted is the writer for the game, hunni.
Only one of. :)

MrKnobb is still the main and primary writer, and this is very much his game, his characters, and his vision. Mostly I just tweak and polish stuff - especially the dialogue - in order to bring more of the intention of MrKnobb across to a wide spectrum of readers. I do throw in the occasional extra scene idea, consistency check (especially in regards to character personas and psychology), etc. but always this is MrKnobb's baby - I just burp it and help change the nappies. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Sinphil and gestved
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes