MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
You may be somewhat in the minority over the pacing of Series 1, as we actually got quite a few people who felt it was too much too fast - or at least, to jarring in going from one scene to another. However, of course some of the change of pacing has been the pace of events in the current stage of the story. I think some of the rest is more about the type of events - as we get deeper into what is happening, and more of it makes sense to us, it changes how those events feel.
Like i said personal preferences, if Season two would have been the first one it could be exact the opposite. Season one is straight to the point while season 2 takes much more time to introduce everything. Too much banging on the bush for me, till something happens.
But i am still intersted in how everything will fold together at some point.

You won't get to choose DNA results as it would be quite the nightmare having to write 2 paths for each girl from now on, meaning 4 versions in total to be written and rendered, but you'd only play one of them...
Trust me i know! I am a storywriter my self, and that is only one part after that the Pics and animations must be done too! Pretty hard to put out updates with a good ammount of quality content without time and manpower!

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Just got trough Series 2 and wanted to leve some toughts about it.

First the Graphic is really nice, many of the Characters are well written, yes even with some depth to them. Like that better than just some pretty husks that are only there for the Fapping stuff.
I liked Season 1 a little bit more it was better paced and did not spead so far out as Seaso 2 does. Also there is just so much input, don't get me wrong i know it was done to give everything a bit more Substance and Depth but yeah sometimes it seems a little bit much!
Also some of the event's seem a bit off to me. "Oh you know on the Toilet, that was me!" And i wish the decisions the players made would matter more! But that's just personal preferences, you can't get it right for everyone!
But this is still worth playing and i will surley make a real review whe i have more time to do so!

Oh and it would be cool if the player could choose the Outcome of the DNA test for Nikky, so i would not feeling so bad to push her aside because there is no way i would choose her over Vicky! :cool:

So im looking forward to the next updates can't wait to see how many more Daughter's Captain Ameri... ähm Jensen has left to discover!(y)
I already said my piece about the pacing and how I dont think amount happening has changed at all (in fact I would not be surprised if we actually had more progression). I don't see how finding out that they had already met and been drawn to each other out of place. It had been built up to from very first scene just we distracted by pheromones issue, go back and check, they not just attracted but both had sense of familiarity and attraction more than just physical as with other women (except Nicky, they even emphasised with three girls when Chloie and Francine said they lost sense of attraction when out of range yet both Vicky and Nicky were feeling attraction when alone). It also makes sense character wise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am of course biased as I love their technique and way they use all the tools in their storytelling medium. I only ever published written works which much easier medium to work with and still impressed with their writing. They are not just giving information on what is happening at any given time and progressing story but they slowly revealing more subtle details that very easily overlooked.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
It had been built up to from very first scene just we distracted by pheromones issue, go back and check, they not just attracted but both had sense of familiarity and attraction more than just physical as with other women (except Nicky, they even emphasised with three girls when Chloie and Francine said they lost sense of attraction when out of range yet both Vicky and Nicky were feeling attraction when alone). It also makes sense character wise
We do put a lot of very subtle hints, foreshadowings, etc. into the story in places. There's a scene in Series 1 where Jensen goes to Vicky's office, just as 'pasty fella' Christian Berndt is leaving, where Jensen says something interesting about the sense of familiarity with Vicky...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sinphil and McWoodz

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
We do put a lot of very subtle hints, foreshadowings, etc. into the story in places. There's a scene in Series 1 where Jensen goes to Vicky's office, just as 'pasty fella' Christian Berndt is leaving, where Jensen says something interesting about the sense of familiarity with Vicky...

Well don't totally get you after all lol, had the timeline wrong DOH. Though going to stick to my romantic belief of why Vicky couldn't let go of the terrible part of night.....though Nicky of course also big part as Vicky told her when they made peace.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Well don't totally get you after all lol, had the timeline wrong DOH. Though going to stick to my romantic belief of why Vicky couldn't let go of the terrible part of night.....though Nicky of course also big part as Vicky told her when they made peace.
Nicky was everything to do with getting through it for Vicky. It was Jensen, without the negative memories to cancel it out, that made the important connection to memory.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

After 2 years of RTP...

Yes I am actually going to take a break.... For about 2 weeks tops.
What does it mean for ya'll? We'll in a nutshell it may or may not mean that Episode 5 will be a week later than usual but I've already done over 120 Renders so all going well.
So halfway through this week I'll be offline and only returning around 20th of August...
With that in mind...
.:Lataz:.
MrK

Reactions: UncleVT

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Actually I'm taking my laptop with Atom installed so ill be doing some dialogue's in between holiday. Not much but something...
You are free to do whatever you want, but I wouldn’t. Switch off, get some rest, enjoy some new impressions. It will give you new energy. RTP won’t run away from you. The project may benefit from it in the long run.
This is a serious advise from someone who has suffered from burnout because he couldn’t let his work go for a while.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You are free to do whatever you want, but I wouldn’t. Switch off, get some rest, enjoy some new impressions. It will give you new energy. RTP won’t run away from you. The project may benefit from it in the long run.
This is a serious advise from someone who has suffered from burnout because he couldn’t let his work go for a while.
Plus it will be difficult to continue RTP after MrsKnobb murders him. :D

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Beach3.png

Hi ya'll

I had a very good rest and now ready to start the last two Series of what we have planned for RTP. Of course we need to finish Series 2 first, but just two more episodes, so close.

On my holiday I had a good long think about RTP and what is upcoming and the people who make it what it is. Apart from the amazing team that work with me, RogueKnightUK, MisterF, Eerie Entity, Wurg, Dan-OnniiChan, Test Munkey, The Netsrac on RTP, it's the actual characters in RTP that make it shine. To us they are alive and inspire us to breathe more life into them each time...

Then from me personally I see many more patrons. Hear me now ladies and gents that are my/our supporters. YOU are amazing and BIG THANK YOU once again. For me personally it's such an honor to do this for you all... From the depths of my soul... THANK YOU!

OK then I'm off to work on Episode 5 which will hopefully be out in 3-4 weeks... Let's see if we can make that a reality.

.:Lataz:.

MrK

ps. Have a wallpaper or two from us...

DJ30010

Jan 5, 2018
been playing the first season for some hours now, it's just me or does it have references to Acting Lessons by Dr. pinkcake ?

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Stop being a door knob and become the Mister by sneaking us a peek or two through the key whole
;)!
For sneak peeks, I suggest keeping an eye on and where sneaky early glances and extra renders are both often added. Other knobs only go to 10, but MrKnobb goes up to 11!

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes