Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I miss the scenes from swm1 were Mia are teasing the father, not the final plot with all the mask thing. The first one have changes in the way of the story develop that are a little turn off for me, just like the father teasing and from nowhere the final drama with her friend. Is like in the beginning was more about fetish and in the end more vanilla. I don't like MC that are fucking assholes, but I wish the story of SWM was more 50/50 with some fetishes, just like the scene from SWM1 were Mia blowjob the father, always optional, and he think that was the mother, I don't remember her name. So, how is this part? I suppose it's a lot more vanilla just like the end of the first one.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

MacDollar

Dec 15, 2018
BaasB
i found a typo kind of thing just wanna let u know i think it should say "But I can say ..." anyway im enyoing the story very much have a nice day
ss.PNG

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
I still hold out hope there's like a "Spring with Mom" or whatever the mom's name is after this. Legit my favorite milf I've seen in these kinda games.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I still hold out hope there's like a "Spring with Mom" or whatever the mom's name is after this. Legit my favorite milf I've seen in these kinda games.
She was great, though a bit too young looking for a milf (and so is Isla in the sequel). but they have to change her looks even for that one scene in the sequel and I didn't like that change much. Imo Grace is actually a better milf, she at least looks closer to her age.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everyone, I've been playing for a long time, back in the first episode, the second one decided to wait until more comes out and then I notice the NTR tag, what's connected with it, tell me? Can you avoid it?
swm2 has no ntr as of now and if there'll be in future it can be avoided prolly.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
swm2 has no ntr as of now and if there'll be in future it can be avoided prolly.
Not yet thankfully, no tag in this one, but I do imagine there will be a reckoning at some point in the future when Mia's aspiring musician boyfriend will make his appearance and possibly even ask her to join him on the road or propose to her...unless he's a cheating scumbag.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Would bet there isn't going to be any netorare in the game, probably only netori (Isla and Giselle are married, Mia is taken). Considering how loosely are those tags taken here, netori is actually already in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Would bet there isn't going to be any netorare in the game, probably only netori (Isla and Giselle are married, Mia is taken). Considering how loosely are those tags taken here, netori is actually already in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oddly enough, netori isn't always tagged as NTR even though it technically is (and incidentally, the only kind I don't mind and even enjoy on occasion).

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Wait, did I seriously misunderstood something this bad from the dialogue because I thought that it was revealed in the last episode that there actually is no such thing as "boyfriend" for Mia and that she just made it up because of this blackmailer?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Wait, did I seriously misunderstood something this bad from the dialogue because I thought that it was revealed in the last episode that there actually is no such thing as "boyfriend" for Mia and that she just made it up because of this blackmailer?
She actually does have a boyfriend, in fact, almost everyone has met him and don't particularly care for him or his "music" but what was a lie was the letters she was getting. She said they were from him, but were actually from the stalker.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
She actually does have a boyfriend, in fact, almost everyone has met him and don't particularly care for him or his "music" but what was a lie was the letters she was getting. She said they were from him, but were actually from the stalker.
Hmm, seems like I need to play that again then since I remembered she said something how she got jealous about seeing main character and Sadie together, and then the reveal of boyfriend not even existing. But might be that I just mix two different games with similar plots and scenes together here, so that's why I need to go through it again.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, Grace and her lesbian friend have both met him. Grace was a little nicer about him, but otherwise thought he was more or less 'OK', but the friend (blanking on her name...the lesbian) vehemently disliked him and his 'music'.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if wants to nitpick then only ntr is/could be grace's flashbacks but again THERE CAN'T BE RETROACTIVE NTR.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
if wants to nitpick then only ntr is/could be grace's flashbacks but again THERE CAN'T BE RETROACTIVE NTR.
LMFAO over those that insist that's ntr. First of all I'm pretty sure since Grace was in high school and then college, the MC was either not yet born or very much a child. Secondly, it remains to be seen (even though fucking Grace would be a guilty pleasure of mine since I generally prefer older/mature women in general) if Grace will even be a love interest. While she's had a colorful/sexually adventurous past, she's mellowed out considerably and if anything could just be interested in a serious, monogamous relationship at this point in her life.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes