cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
LMFAO over those that insist that's ntr. First of all I'm pretty sure since Grace was in high school and then college, the MC was either not yet born or very much a child. Secondly, it remains to be seen (even though fucking Grace would be a guilty pleasure of mine since I generally prefer older/mature women in general) if Grace will even be a love interest. While she's had a colorful/sexually adventurous past, she's mellowed out considerably and if anything could just be interested in a serious, monogamous relationship at this point in her life.
if you read this thread then you'll find "few" posts where it's said that grace having sex 20+ years ago is ntr even mc wasn't even born yet and unlikely that siblings mommy and daddy had met.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
if you read this thread then you'll find "few" posts where it's said that grace having sex 20+ years ago is ntr even mc wasn't even born yet and unlikely that siblings mommy and daddy had met.
Yeah I actually LoL'd while skimming through some of those posts. Frankly they're not worth wasting my time or brain power processing the idiocy contained in those posts. :LOL:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

whf

Nov 9, 2017
LMFAO over those that insist that's ntr. First of all I'm pretty sure since Grace was in high school and then college, the MC was either not yet born or very much a child. Secondly, it remains to be seen (even though fucking Grace would be a guilty pleasure of mine since I generally prefer older/mature women in general) if Grace will even be a love interest. While she's had a colorful/sexually adventurous past, she's mellowed out considerably and if anything could just be interested in a serious, monogamous relationship at this point in her life.
That is if she didn't make it all up as MC sugested after the second story. I honestly hope it is the case, those scenes were pretty ridiculous (expecially the first one), I couldn't respect Grace much, if they were true. :D
In any case I would like to see some ntr, that is in that loose meaning it has here. Netorare often is about girl being "mindbroken" and guy to end ruinned as well, borderline suicidal. Those elements are atrocious and honestly absolutely stupid. So I prefer cuckoldry over netorare. Or any kind of sharing.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well surely some snowflakes were crying their eyes out after episode 4 when Grace told the main character that she had an affair with Freddy Mercury/Sebastian back in the days. "NOOOOOOOO, NTR!!!!!! THE 40+ YEARS OLD WOMAN IS NOT A VIRGIN!!!!!!! WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!???"
LOL

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
So there won't be any more updates on the Game or is it Finished ?
There is no word on when the next update will be released but it is being worked on. It's speculated that it'll be finished 1 month after the next Echoes of Lust update is released (which will be a couple of weeks)

Reactions: Blueray

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
There is no word on when the next update will be released but it is being worked on. It's speculated that it'll be finished 1 month after the next Echoes of Lust update is released (which will be a couple of weeks)
Thanks for letting me no

Reactions: SteveyP

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So there won't be any more updates on the Game or is it Finished ?
Most probably early December for the next update. They release an update in about a month time but they have three games in development so three months for an update to single game.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Any news about this? In their patreon its all about Jennifer and Echoes of lust.
The writer of this is having some real life duties to handle, apparently concerning his studies or that's what I understood from what he said in Discord last week when he spoke about having to do exams, so the script for the next episode isn't ready. And since the script isn't ready, and their attention currently is on getting Echoes of Lust Episode 7 released at the beginning of November, they haven't started rendering anything for this yet. So that's why the January that cxx mentioned might be accurate.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The writer of this is having some real life duties to handle, apparently concerning his studies or that's what I understood from what he said in Discord last week when he spoke about having to do exams, so the script for the next episode isn't ready. And since the script isn't ready, and their attention currently is on getting Echoes of Lust Episode 7 released at the beginning of November, they haven't started rendering anything for this yet. So that's why the January that cxx mentioned might be accurate.
in that case march sounds more likely.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
You know as much as people on this site want the women in these games to be perfect virgin angels until they meet the mc, I can't help but love the trashy sluts in these games. That's why I fuck heavy with Grace

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You know as much as people on this site want the women in these games to be perfect virgin angels until they meet the mc, I can't help but love the trashy sluts in these games. That's why I fuck heavy with Grace
i do know that very well sadly. if not virgins then ntr gets yelled.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes