HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
So he didn’t learn from his mistakes he did already in the first game, even after he paid a huge price for that. That should’ve been well enough, yet he still made the same mistakes yet again and again in this one too. This mf ain’t no Gandhi for sure.

Not necessairly, as this is just pure fantasy game where you even try to put your D in your auntie. This is all Alabama, where the morals of the real world society don’t matter.
Like I said before, I didn't write this "choice based" game. Idk why there's no way to avoid hooking up with Mia. Asl the game creator that. But personally I plan to do all I can to salvage the relationship with the pink-haired GF each episode. I even had the guy reject the therapist each time.

Well to me, they will always matter. And this is supposed to be a choice-based game. If I truly have the power to change the character into a BETTER human...I'll do all I can to make that happen.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Like I said before, I didn't write this "choice based" game. Idk why there's no way to avoid hooking up with Mia. Asl the game creator that. But personally I plan to do all I can to salvage the relationship with the pink-haired GF each episode. I even had the guy reject the therapist each time.

Well to me, they will always matter. And this is supposed to be a choice-based game. If I truly have the power to change the character into a BETTER human...I'll do all I can to make that happen.
I'm not going to argue your points, but I think the main part of this story is that they still have those feelings for each other, especially after how things left off in the first game. Those feelings aren't going to just go away. Anyway, it sounds to me like this just isn't the game for you. The dev will add choices as they see fit in order to fit the story they want to tell.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

And yet this is still supposed to be a game that's main love interest is the sister Mia, even if you for some reason tried to turn it as that wouldn't be the case in the earlier message of yours. As I don't know how the choices here will actually affect the outcome, it's hard to judge the decisions of the devs yet. However if choosing anyone else than Mia leads into a good ending, then it's pretty disappointing because then it just screams that "we want to please everybody!" and takes the original concept out of the game.

Also it's kinda funny to talk about the morals of the real world society mattering and calling the sister setup weird in a AVN that is labelled under incest tag and is even referred as that in the developers other game by the words "it's about a guy who tries to get in his sisters pants". But you do you of course.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I'm not going to argue your points, but I think the main part of this story is that they still have those feelings for each other, especially after how things left off in the first game. Those feelings aren't going to just go away. Anyway, it sounds to me like this just isn't the game for you. The dev will add choices as they see fit in order to fit the story they want to tell.
Yeah, the feelings part does make sense. And the game is advertised as being a choice based game where you can decide whether or not the MC learns to let go or go back to who he used to be. So the only thing bugging me is how the hookup at the end of epiosde 4 is unavoidable. But overall I like the characters and wanna see how it continues, especially since the dev did say we will have the option to choose the pink-haired gf. Personally, I am more of a fan of Echoes of Lust, mostly cuz it's funny and Groundhog Day is one of my fav films.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lwm and swm are quite choiceless when it comes to meaningful, pretty much have sex or don't have.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
1636736491937.png

Weekly Report #10

!!! SPOILERS ALERT !!!

Hi peeps!
Wow! Already 10 weekly's? So exciting! What do you think about that?

As I announced last week, we started working on Summer with Mia S2E5 and everything is going smoothly for now. Fingers crossed! Of course, you'll be able to see the earliest renders for the upcoming episode right here. Sooo, are you hyped? Just kidding, I know you are. We all are!

Also, Echoes of Lust S2E7 was re-uploaded, so if you had any troubles downloading it, try it now. And speaking of Echoes of Lust, it's changing it's name to Lust Theory, as it is already called on Steam. So no more confusion about that.

Annnnddd, without the further ado, the pics!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm afraid this is it for this post. My brain is really blocked this week. Gotta switch to work mode again. But, you can always speak your mind in the comments regarding this latest news and, of course, what do you hope to see in the new episode.

Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the rest of your day!

PS: Megan is on Instagram! Go check her out on @megan_incetongames

PPS: Today is the LIVE EVENT "Drunk with Inceton during COVID AMA", hope you'll be there and ask away all your questions. Changing of the EoL name will also be commented on. You can find more about the event here:

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton PR

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Oh my god sebastian is cheating on isla haha am i right? How about other routes is it gonna be mia route only? Harem route

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes