yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReturningToMia-EP10Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: hoobatooba

Marx123

Jul 17, 2018
they fixed it already, you just need to patch it
There is another problem... Cindy calls Sadie to say that MC has cheated on her (with her). Even though MC didn't do it (with Cindy)

Edit: How do I get Isla ending?

Last edited:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Sadie path is not fully fixed yet after all it turns out. I went back after applying the fix and this happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like what happened? Seems like the issue is somewhere deeper.

EDIT: Had to go all the way back to just before Giselle phone convo in EP 9 but now it was different and that seems to have fixed Sadie path. So if anyone is still having problems with Sadie path this should resolve it.

Last edited:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Does anyone know exactly how many endings there are and with who?
As far as i know there are three possible endings. One with Mia, one with Sadie and one where you end up single more or less. AFAIK you can't end up with any of the other girls as they just seem to be side girls but can't be certain since i haven't done their routes yet but this is what i heard

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
As far as i know there are three possible endings. One with Mia, one with Sadie and one where you end up single more or less. AFAIK you can't end up with any of the other girls as they just seem to be side girls but can't be certain since i haven't done their routes yet but this is what i heard
There's a fourth ending where if you and Sadie break up, you get a hopeful chance at getting back together ending. But yes, other than those, there are no endings with the other women. If there's demand for it, somewhere down the line DLC could be released to add to that, who knows.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
There's a fourth ending where if you and Sadie break up, you get a hopeful chance at getting back together ending. But yes, other than those, there are no endings with the other women. If there's demand for it, somewhere down the line DLC could be released to add to that, who knows.
Good to know, haven't gotten that ending yet but now i got to see it

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes