LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
yeah, I still can't get Sadie ending, even in fixed version. It still forces me to breakup with her. even when the only other girl I slept with was Mia in ep.4, so that path is still bugged.
I get that as well if i use my old save from the end of EP 9 but if i use EP8 save and rush through it to EP10 then its working for me so may be something there

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Can I ask how? I did 3 tries at it and just end up with Mia and never sleeping with Mom. Is there a specific choice I need to make?
It can only be done on the Sadie path, not Mia's. And you'll have to be broken up with her in ep10, also.

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
i completely ignored cindy for an entire playthrough, and its still the reason sadie wants to break up. really...

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
In previous update there was an error when you went to Gissele's home and even if you were not on her path she would talk to you as if you were. I think that's what they fixed for her.

Here is a save from my Sadie only playthrough where i only went for her, it is at the very title screen for ep 10 so at the very start
its not the sadie route its the alone route

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Still error in sadie route I don't know what fix in this update.
I'm simply changed the variable before route start so I can still see all the endings.

Last edited:

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Tried to make an Android port for the game (+ some more game settings and a gallery unlocker)

Download Android port with integrated
settings/unlocker Mod Ep10 (~2GB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3040459 View attachment 3040460 View attachment 3040461
can this be made into an Apk + RPA file? because this is more helpful.

Oct 10, 2022
It really has ended, huh? Even though I still am looking forward to see another game of Mia, the ending was sweet and satisfying. As a Mia fan, I am genuinely content with what I got. It's very rare to say this for any media out there, let alone a choice based game. There are some hiccups, as I read other posts bigger ones for Sadie path, some minor mistakes that could use some brush up and fix, also I'd probably like to see longer epilogue but with what we got as story-wise, character-wise and overall game-wise it was very enjoying ride for me. I believe this game was near perfect, if not entirely perfect.
So if anyone from inceton reads here, thank you all so much especially the story writers for this masterpiece. :giggle:

Reactions: aslop and LoGyMW

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
If there's demand for it, somewhere down the line DLC could be released to add to that
If DLC was released, I hope it won't be some overpriced stuff. Devs sure love overpricing DLC's and screwing their fans over without feeling bad about it. But you also have the idiots that buy the shit so, eh.

Anyways, did you read the DM I sent you? with the dialogue/animation problems? if so, cool. I just needed to know since you didn't respond.

Well, after playing for a bit more, I found some more dialogue issues and another animation problem. I'll post them here and will put it inside a spoiler (since most people just keep posting spoilers without hiding it)

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
If DLC was released, I hope it won't be some overpriced stuff. Devs sure love overpricing DLC's and screwing their fans over without feeling bad about it. But you also have the idiots that buy the shit so, eh.

Anyways, did you read the DM I sent you? with the dialogue/animation problems? if so, cool. I just needed to know since you didn't respond.

Well, after playing for a bit more, I found some more dialogue issues and another animation problem. I'll post them here and will put it inside a spoiler (since most people just keep posting spoilers without hiding it)

Yeah, I saw your message when I woke up this morning, but forget to reply. Thanks for pointing this stuff. If you have a discord, it would even be better to post these in the bug section so our programmer can see them, directly.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sorry for asking but my game is crashing right after try to load my saves. Is it a bug?
probably used sancho mod in previous update, save fixer is linked in his thread for the game, or you wait until he releases the wt mod for the new update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluee7
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes