Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes.... (after 5 long days of coding)

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Returning to Mia (Summer with Mia 2) - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 Update)
View attachment 2620408

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

All of the unmodded VN bugs I've found have been sorted. You're welcome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

- Sancho
Good morning Mia fans,

I'm cracking this Ep10 egg open now (after finally finishing another VN update I was already working on).

I'll get all the issues sorted, update the mod to the latest Core, do my best to make it crossplatform (Steam/non-Steam), add all the latest features of SanchoMod, fix the silly LustTime scene buttons like I did in the LustyVerse series, etc.

Fuck those LustTime buttons...you can use them if you want but I'll make it so they aren't required...for the sake of all our sanity.

Keep an eye in the mod's thread for periodic update info, my inevitable rants about coding shenanigans, et all.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Where do we enter bonus code, i didnt get that screen?
You don't.

Inceton commented out all the original "Bonus" slut button function code in this update. It no longer exists in the view of the RenPy engine currently.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Damn, is this going to be the end of the summer with mia franchise?
Yes this is the final main update. They said there might be DLC in the future for additional endings if enough people are interested but that's about it. The story is done and IMO, at least for Mia and Sadie paths, the endings are quite satisfactory. I saw a bunch of people pointing out that there should be endings for other girls but since they were never really main girls integral to the MC and his relationships i don't personally think there needs to be a ending for each and every girl MC ends up banging since those were all side girls you could skip on if you wanted. One exception i would maybe personally want a separate ending for would be Laura (MC's mom) but its not a big deal

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dev got a bit carried away while changing the Main UI screens and took the "AutoForwardTime) slider out.... I'll put it back in. There's other things I'll be sure to add to the UI to make this a more feature-rich experience... all optional for use of course.

Reactions: thefee

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
the break up happens if you sleep with any orther woman cindy is not the main trigger for the break up
The breakup happens regardless, I have got the other 3 endings, but I started from the beginning, refused everyone, except the one with Mia that is forced. I did do the threesome route with vivian, but that shouldn't prevent the sadie ending. The sadie ending is the only ending I have left, I hope to see it someday.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
if not try the save provided for true saddie ending.
her the save for true saddie ending.
https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-10-fix-inceton.66199/post-12069599
make sure if you load that save that you trigger the pete telling sebastian and chose on saddie question that you dont like it with seb , that triggers the 100% true ending with all happy.
If dlc for this game planed please child saddie ending and marrige :love:

Last edited:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
if not try the save provided for true saddie ending.
her the save for true saddie ending.
https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-10-fix-inceton.66199/post-12069599
make sure if you load that save that you trigger the pete telling sebastian and chose on saddie question that you dont like it with seb , that triggers the 100% true ending with all happy.
If dlc for this game planed please child saddie ending and marrige :love:
Already tried that save too, unfortunately didn't work

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they are also developing an unreal version of lust theory a new game called lust bound their NTR game called limits of sky and on top of all that they are also adding dlc to lust theory 2 . that means they are working on 7 projects as of right now .
well at least they are more or less fully employed now.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Already tried that save too, unfortunately didn't work
hmm strange try this save 32-4 is perfekt ending with saddie all happy
32-3 save you can us to make not all happy if you select what is highlightet blue the highlighted makes sebastian mising as i say make sure your select screenshot0002.png
at this screen
screenshot0003.png
select tell him the truth that your and mia not together.
ah by the why sancho ther is are bonus trigger at the end with emma i thing not all guys gona see that because you can not select that trigger with out URM
ther sancho is are bonus trigger.
screenshot0004.png
and if i count right ther are two true ending with saddie.
1:Missing sebastian
2:Sebabstian ther
I thing if found are mc/saddie bug at the end screenshot0005.png

that should be mc talking not saddie because of the marriege

Last edited:
Reactions: Whitefrost

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The breakup happens regardless, I have got the other 3 endings, but I started from the beginning, refused everyone, except the one with Mia that is forced. I did do the threesome route with vivian, but that shouldn't prevent the sadie ending. The sadie ending is the only ending I have left, I hope to see it someday.
No bud, it doesn't. Apply the "fix" (insure you apply it correctly) and you'll be fine. I'm looking at the code now...

Reactions: wuhasy
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes