hungrylikealion

Apr 22, 2022
Yes this is the final main update. They said there might be DLC in the future for additional endings if enough people are interested but that's about it. The story is done and IMO, at least for Mia and Sadie paths, the endings are quite satisfactory. I saw a bunch of people pointing out that there should be endings for other girls but since they were never really main girls integral to the MC and his relationships i don't personally think there needs to be a ending for each and every girl MC ends up banging since those were all side girls you could skip on if you wanted. One exception i would maybe personally want a separate ending for would be Laura (MC's mom) but its not a big deal
damn that sucks, really like mia. definitely had satisfying endings. i just hope that one day there’ll be another mia game. am i asking for too much haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After fixing all the LustyVerse VN's I reckon I can fix anything at this point :ROFLMAO: :p. Hopefully this one is fairly clean since I know I had up to Ep9 solid and Inceton surely didn't change much of the older content since he was too busy getting the Steam code sorted...which I'm going through right now.
well i would have challenge for that but game has other wt-modder.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
No bud, it doesn't. Apply the "fix" (insure you apply it correctly) and you'll be fine. I'm looking at the code now...
I don't care what your code says, Sadie route does not work for me. I downloaded the fixed version, doesn't work, I downloaded the fix patch, and applied it to make sure, still does not work. The save that master has provided works and I finally saw the ending, but I can't get the ending myself.

Reactions: Vukalo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, if it came off as rude, that was not my intention, I am just frustrated, so I am sorry for how my message sounded.
Let me finish pre-porting the mod over to the new content and when I'm done and have an overview of it all I'll see if you are still in a bind and we'll get it resolved one way or another. Hang in there, everything is fixable in code... but I do understand frustration as I sometimes loose my cool in posts too... we're good bud, no offense taken.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
is there a way avoiding sleeping with mia at the end of chapter 4
whatever i do i end sleeping with her

sxe1991

Mar 10, 2020
Hi, i have a question (maybe stupid question ). :cool:

When I copy old SAVES from this folder

AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SwM2-1604045022

To new folder

C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia

It gives me an error while loading a saved game (in attach files).

Thank you for answers.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hi, i have a question (maybe stupid question ). :cool:

When I copy old SAVES from this folder

AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SwM2-1604045022

To new folder

C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia

It gives me an error while loading a saved game (in attach files).

Thank you for answers.
are you used sanchos mod for the old version? if yes you need to make sure you got his fix for that in the mods tread

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I'm not usually into incest stories, but I gotta admit as I finished my pure Mia playthrough I can admit that ending made my heart feel really full. I actually really liked that ending. Good for those two crazy kids.

My only question....what the fuck happened to Mia's shitty boyfriend you never see?

Reactions: LoGyMW
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes