Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I'm not usually into incest stories, but I gotta admit as I finished my pure Mia playthrough I can admit that ending made my heart feel really full. I actually really liked that ending. Good for those two crazy kids.

My only question....what the fuck happened to Mia's shitty boyfriend you never see?

Reactions: LoGyMW

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes i used to.

i downloaded the fix file and it works
Thx :)
Please don't forget you installed the "SaveFixer". If you later wish to install the pending mod update then you MUST delete that file before installing the mod. They do not play nice with each other.... fair warning.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
is there a way avoiding sleeping with mia at the end of chapter 4
whatever i do i end sleeping with her
No, that part can't be avoided. You just have to tell her later on that it was a mistake and she won't pursue you anymore

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I've enjoyed this AVN from the first part, and I think it sticks the landing. Of the four endings, obviously the Mia one is the best. Though, depending on what you do with Sebastian, it calls the ending to Lust Theory 2 into question. Side note, I almost rage quit when they did the whole simulation thing. Dear god I hate the ending to Lust Theory 2. The good Sadie ending is a fine ending too. Thankfully the Solo ending and the reunion ending are pretty hard to find since it means you missed all the good stuff in the game.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I'm not usually into incest stories, but I gotta admit as I finished my pure Mia playthrough I can admit that ending made my heart feel really full. I actually really liked that ending. Good for those two crazy kids.

My only question....what the fuck happened to Mia's shitty boyfriend you never see?
In my personal head cannon i assume Pete took care of him if you know what i mean

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
or it was just Mia trying to get MC jealous. Hard to say
That could certainly be true as well, although if im not mistaken Grace mentioned him at one point early in the story which would suggest that she did have a boyfriend at least prior to MC arriving

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
For some reason, the game do not start when i click on the .exe...or rather it seem like its playing in the background (when i look into task manager)...

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
HUH?! No I am not! I'm choosing Sadie but this game, again, forgets the big choices! Anybody know how to fix this?! I keep replaying and even tho I get the scene where we flashback to when MC met Sadie and telling Mia about how she hopes she finds someone etc etc....I STILL GET THIS!
Screenshot (4131).png

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes