Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
Saves not working . giving error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000040e16a0>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
    return load(io.BytesIO(s))
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
    return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000040e16a0>

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Returning to Mia 
Mon Oct 30 02:51:57 2023

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Saves not working . giving error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
    return load(io.BytesIO(s))
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "D:\gofile\Returning To Mia\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
    return super().find_class(module, name)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Returning to Mia
Mon Oct 30 02:51:57 2023
If you used Sacho mod, then read on his mod page...

Trikus

May 31, 2020
HUH?! No I am not! I'm choosing Sadie but this game, again, forgets the big choices! Anybody know how to fix this?! I keep replaying and even tho I get the scene where we flashback to when MC met Sadie and telling Mia about how she hopes she finds someone etc etc....I STILL GET THIS!
View attachment 3044204
Actually, never mind. I figured out the problem. There is a variable that you can miss if you don't have sex with Isla when you go looking for her at night. When talking to Mia the next morning over coffee, she asks if Sadie is everything he wants and you get a choice of yes or no. You probably didn't get that dialogue so it didn't trigger the variable. Put this file in your "game" folder. You will have to go back to that morning talk with Mia though.

EDIT: If you want a quick fix, download ep10_Day29.rpy. Roll back to where Grace is talking about having the day off.

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me how many LI endings there are? Thank you!
Mia, Sadie, Sadie reunion, solo.
The game gave a good closure for Mia and Sadie lovers, side girls still had sex in ep10 like Isla,Grace,Laura but their route don't get expanded into endings. So probably not so good for people who aren't into Mia/Sadie.

Reactions: vivaloveyou

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Oly shit 17Gb for this game, damnnnnnnn well good thing i got good internet ;)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll make a button so you can turn the dialogue voice audio Off/On on the fly instead of having to fuck with the slider in Preferences... this should have been a thing regardless imho.

Reactions: devonY7

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
Has anyone the EP10 Fix as a seperate Download or is this not possible here? Because damn 17GB again just for a fix rly?

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Well I hope that mod comes soon cuz I just used ur save and it still didn't work. Last night I started the game from the start and actively avoided Mia and STILL am getting this BS. And what happened to the scene gallery? All my saves are gone too (which is why I started all over, but made the same sadie-only choices).

I honestly only want Sadie. She's my fav. Mia is just...ugh to me. Can't stand her character tbh.
Went back on my working Sadie only save and made a save file for you just at the point where Sadie asks you to go out with her at the bar scene. This way you won't lose on anything you haven't seen yet. This save should be working for you until the end (y)

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I'll make a button so you can turn the dialogue voice audio Off/On on the fly instead of having to fuck with the slider in Preferences... this should have been a thing regardless imho.
idk why this was not already in the game . lust theory had it why not do the same for this game .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well the game is "Returning to Mia" lol
totally right.

My only question....what the fuck happened to Mia's shitty boyfriend you never see?
he was imaginary bf.

why steam version doesnt feature episode 10 yet?
it does so you must have old wt-mod installed.

Has anyone the EP10 Fix as a seperate Download or is this not possible here? Because damn 17GB again just for a fix rly?
as linked only on update patch which can break game but otherwise only as compressed.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Mia, Sadie, Sadie reunion, solo.
The game gave a good closure for Mia and Sadie lovers, side girls still had sex in ep10 like Isla,Grace,Laura but their route don't get expanded into endings. So probably not so good for people who aren't into Mia/Sadie.
Wait what's "Sadie reuinion"?

And dang it...no harem with both Sadie and Mia?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes