master861

Nov 4, 2022
they dumping mc is possible, reunion is apparently mia and sadie finding each other or something like that.
No single route is your fuck every girl in the game and i mean each girl your mom,sadie,mia,isla,grace,your dc, cindy only fucked once for the singel route.
Your even fuck the girl that you see if you got the sadie 100% route

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's still some rending fubars... it's not fully polished for Steam imo. If Inceton still has tester then they are failing him:
1698624874882.png 1698624924251.png 1698624952838.png

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

bananabonzai

Sep 28, 2019
Spoiler alert

My "reunion" with Sadie ending was having her breakup with you after Cindy hints to her that MC cheated with Cindy. There'll be a beach scene where Sadie tells you about her past relationship with a dude that cheated on her with her bestfriend. She asks you something like did you ever really love her. Im thinking if you said yes, and then go through the rest of the story, where you fuck Jennifer (from Inside Jennifer), eventually you come to a point where you're talking to Jennifer on the phone, telling her you no longer want to be a manwhore, and break it off with Jennifer. Then you eventually bump into Sadie in a park, where the scene of how MC and Sadie first met is kinda recreated, with it starting to rain, and you both go under a tree where you both give eachother a peculiar look of wanting to get back together. I don't know if you'd still get that last scene if you told Sadie you never did love her.

The other "reunion" ending was reuniting with Mia, if you completed the full, pure Sadie loyal route. I can't exactly remember every step that I took, but throughout the game, you and Mia start working on becoming just good friends. You have to have told Sadie at the Halloween party that you are not interested in a 3some with Viv. Be as nice to Mia as much as possible, but always choose Sadie when given the option to choose between Mia or Sadie. Don't do any of the intimate stuff with Mia, besides the unavoidable sex scene early in the game. Which leads to one scene in particular I remember that pointed to becoming friends with Mia, was after the little cafe scene where Pete and Mia are, and eventually Cindy stops in after Pete leaves (the scene where afterwards you'd go either to the 3some or the boxing ring with Mia), if you did all the above (told Sadie you're not interested in 3some, and be nice to Mia while not doing any intimate actions), you'll end up going to the boxing ring, but instead of having sex with Mia, you and Mia just play around in a friendly manner. Ending should be you and Sadie living on your own, and Mia and her new boyfriend coming to visit you - hence "reuniting" with Mia I guess? But only in a friendly manner. This ending should also result in MC proposing to Sadie.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Spoiler alert

My "reunion" with Sadie ending was having her breakup with you after Cindy hints to her that MC cheated with Cindy. There'll be a beach scene where Sadie tells you about her past relationship with a dude that cheated on her with her bestfriend. She asks you something like did you ever really love her. Im thinking if you said yes, and then go through the rest of the story, where you fuck Jennifer (from Inside Jennifer), eventually you come to a point where you're talking to Jennifer on the phone, telling her you no longer want to be a manwhore, and break it off with Jennifer. Then you eventually bump into Sadie in a park, no words exchanged, but you both give eachother a peculiar look of wanting to get back together. I don't know if you'd still get that last scene if you told Sadie you never did love her.

The other "reunion" ending was reuniting with Mia, if you completed the full, pure Sadie loyal route. I can't exactly remember every step that I took, but throughout the game, you and Mia start working on becoming just good friends. You have to have told Sadie at the Halloween party that you are not interested in a 3some with Viv. Be as nice to Mia as much as possible, but always choose Sadie when given the option to choose between Mia or Sadie. Don't do any of the intimate stuff with Mia, besides the unavoidable sex scene early in the game. Which leads to one scene in particular I remember that pointed to becoming friends with Mia, was after the little cafe scene where Pete and Mia are, and eventually Cindy stops in after Pete leaves (the scene where afterwards you'd go either to the 3some or the boxing ring with Mia), if you did all the above (told Sadie you're not interested in 3some, and be nice to Mia while not doing any intimate actions), you'll end up going to the boxing ring, but instead of having sex with Mia, you and Mia just play around in a friendly manner. Ending should be you and Sadie living on your own, and Mia and her new boyfriend coming to visit you - hence "reuniting" with Mia I guess? But only in a friendly manner. This ending should also result in MC proposing to Sadie.
Can you elaborate on the ending where the MC meets Sadie in the park. What do you mean by no words exchanged? That can't be right. :unsure:

bananabonzai

Sep 28, 2019
Can you elaborate on the ending where the MC meets Sadie in the park. What do you mean by no words exchanged? That can't be right. :unsure:
I just went and replayed it to make sure what happens. I was wrong, and made a correction. You bump into Sadie and you both talk for a bit, and it starts raining, like it did when MC and Sadie first met, and then they go under a tree for cover, and it's hinted that they might get back together.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I just went and replayed it to make sure what happens. I was wrong, and made a correction. You bump into Sadie and you both talk for a bit, and it starts raining, like it did when MC and Sadie first met, and then they go under a tree for cover, and it's hinted that they might get back together.
Okay, good. You had me worried for a minute.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

There's only four endings (4).
  • Solo (easy to get...just fuck up or go for a side LI (I'm looking at you Cindy)
  • Mia (easy, just be a couple,)
  • Sadie (easy, just be a couple... and don't fuck Isla in Ep10 if Cindy(Couple), one or the other is fine along with any other side LI with one exception: If you fuck Isla in Ep10 do NOT fuck Sadie.)
  • SadieReunion (see below)
Basic recipe for SadieReunion:
  • Can't be a couple with Mia (obviously, otherwise you'd get the Mia ending)
  • Can't be a couple with Sadie (obvoiusly, otherwise you'd get the Sadie ending)
  • At the beach, when Sadie asks "Were you ever happy with me?" you MUST choose "Confirm"
That's it. That's how you bake that cake.

If you want more detail, then use the pending mod update... have some more patience.

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
SanchoNote

There's only four endings (4).
  • Solo (easy to get...just fuck up or go for a side LI (I'm looking at you Cindy)
  • Mia (easy, just be a couple,)
  • Sadie (easy, just be a couple)
  • SadieReunion (see below)
Basic recipe for SadieReunion:
  • Can't be a couple with Mia (obviously)
  • Can't be a couple with Sadie (obvoiusly, otherwise you'd get the Sadie ending)
  • When Sadie asks "Were you ever happy with me?" you MUST choose "Deny"
That's it. That's how you bake that cake.

If you want more detail, then use the pending mod update... have some more patience.
Do you mean "Confirm"? Otherwise that's wrong.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's still some rending fubars... it's not fully polished for Steam imo. If Inceton still has tester then they are failing him:
View attachment 3044766 View attachment 3044767 View attachment 3044768
Well, many of the scenes are completely fucked up now. Inceton commented out some of the code but I'm about to change that.

Since the images are fucked up I'm going to add the animations back in. You'll note unmodded that this scene (and most likely others) are missing animations but the dialogue keeps rolling showing a static image that makes no sense. He did this because the animations have wrong clothing, other issues but it's better than having a nonsensical static image while all this random dialogue occurs... again imo.

Executive decision made... starting with this Grace scene

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes