Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Has anyone the EP10 Fix as a seperate Download or is this not possible here? Because damn 17GB again just for a fix rly?
Before you use the "patch only compressed" wait a minute. I'm reaching out to SOL since what he gave me wasn't loose scripts (the way it should be). Those loose scripts are going to fuck you up if you later mod the VN. Something is wrong but I don't know which "patch" is correct....(there shouldn't have been a need for all those images/animations in the one he has listed either). Standby (I think he's offline right now though).

Reactions: Lachesis580

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is update patch from ep9 to ep10 with fix, compressed fix and full dl fix so every1 can pick their fav poison.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
there is update patch from ep9 to ep10 with fix, compressed fix and full dl fix so every1 can pick their fav poison.
This says nothing about E9 to E10 and it was updated a couple hours after he gave me the archived script file here.
1698619770155.png
I'm pretty sure the "compressed only update" is for E10 to E10Fix... but it shouldn't have been loose files.

The one in his compressed post is all loose files, the one in the mod's thread is one archived script file (with no images/animations which I don't think are needed anyway)... I still think there's a fubar here. He can clarify (I hope), or we might have a little mess on our hands here.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
norhing new. i re-dl'd whole game.
I asked him in the mod's thread... those loos files are going to fuck folks up who mod later... the mod doesn't like 'em, gets pissy, and most times shuts itself down.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure he messed up...his persistent file is even in the zip (the "save" folder is inside)...he never does that.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah, okay. That confirms that she is indeed in this game too lol. So, yeah, I think every family member should have gotten an ending.
well mommy is still with daddy and auntie will be busy managing his cafe with help of vivian so ...........

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Went back on my working Sadie only save and made a save file for you just at the point where Sadie asks you to go out with her at the bar scene. This way you won't lose on anything you haven't seen yet. This save should be working for you until the end (y)
I'll test it out then. Cuz I even went far back to when Mia says she wants me (I didn't hookup with Isla nor kiss mia) and said I choose Sadie. Fast forward and STILL breakup. GOD!

EDIT: your save works! At least I get to SEE the ending then (can't wait for the mod). But I read there's 2 sadie endings where oneis a "reunion". what's that? Like you go from sadie to mia and then back to sadie?

Last edited:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
well mommy is still with daddy and auntie will be busy managing his cafe with help of vivian so ...........
Daddy doesn't need to know, and MC could help Auntie since Vivian really doesn't help out. It's not like there will be another game so, it shouldn't matter too much.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Daddy doesn't need to know, and MC could help Auntie since Vivian really doesn't help out. It's not like there will be another game so, it shouldn't matter too much.
well we have to play with cards we got.

Oct 10, 2022
I played both Mia, Sadie route but don't know how to reach reunion route, any pointers would be appreciated. Also haven't seen the single route, I am guessing you reach there by being manwhore and I doubt it will be as good as Mia or Sadie routes.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes