cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I just finished the Friday the 13th Party and the bits by the pool and am out with Mia and just got the message from Isla.
I have the SanchoMod installed and really wanted to take advantage of the 'split' to do both scenes, but the warning about the 'pure path' is concerning me. Should I be worried about that? I seriously want to go see Isla, though not clear if that messes up the Mia perfect ending....
you can go meet isla but much later you need to tell to mia some sweet little white lies to stay ion her path and get ending. pure path means that mc fucks only mia besides mandatory scenes with sadie.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
you can go meet isla but much later you need to tell to mia some sweet little white lies to stay ion her path and get ending. pure path means that mc fucks only mia besides mandatory scenes with sadie.
thanks, I think that answers me. I was just worried that doing the both would lose me something

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
oh man, I was a bit bummed out when the Sadie+Vivian thing didn't go further (and yes I tried both options for the ending...lol), but the scene with Grace in the shower is MORE than making up for it and I still have my clothes on. Saving the rest of the scene for another day. Grace has been my favourite from day 1, those tan lines just get me every time, if she had long hair as well I'd be in paradise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks, I think that answers me. I was just worried that doing the both would lose me something
you can bang her and even cindy if you want until day 27 or so.

oh man, I was a bit bummed out when the Sadie+Vivian thing didn't go further (and yes I tried both options for the ending...lol), but the scene with Grace in the shower is MORE than making up for it and I still have my clothes on. Saving the rest of the scene for another day. Grace has been my favourite from day 1, those tan lines just get me every time, if she had long hair as well I'd be in paradise.
well they might have planned more for viv and sadie but it didn't see daylight.

for grace you are in for a surprise.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
THIS! Now, this is forever my canon ending. How can I not choose her? Sadie for life!! Sorry, Mia...but you came off as too much of a bitch. Sadie is loyal, understanding, and even as the MC confesses his urges...she shows a level of compassion and understand only a PINCH of humans r capable of. THAT is what makes Sadie the true heroine in my book. I will admit I wish there was a harem ending that shows the MC with both Sadie and Mia but not every game writer is willing to do something as smart as that. Oh well. Sadie for life!

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog and cxx
Oct 10, 2022
THIS! Now, this is forever my canon ending. How can I not choose her? Sadie for life!! Sorry, Mia...but you came off as too much of a bitch. Sadie is loyal, understanding, and even as the MC confesses his urges...she shows a level of compassion and understand only a PINCH of humans r capable of. THAT is what makes Sadie the true heroine in my book. I will admit I wish there was a harem ending that shows the MC with both Sadie and Mia but not every game writer is willing to do something as smart as that. Oh well. Sadie for life!
Yeah, no. I don't think so.

Reactions: Joncik_Ko

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Kocham Cię Mia.png

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Sorry, i really respect Your choices, but i agree to disagree ;) ONLY Mia :)

#TeamMia :)

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Ya'll can enjoy Mia. I'd have loved a harem ending where the MC can have both her and Sadie with him. Idk why the devs didn't do that as I bet a LOT of fans would've loved it. I know I would've. But I choose Sadie cuz I can't help but love her character more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you better run and fast before mia fans catch you.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes