LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like this game apart from minor issues like typo's the marginally more anoying wrong person shown saying something or the wrong line altogether the slightly bigger issue of prosuming the play made a certain choice so playing out a conversation or scene with the MC about a choice he possibly didn't make.
Examples are Spanking Clara the first time. useing the Paddel on Linda, useing the remote vibrater and butt plug on Linda. the storming into the house angry after the atempted blackmail by keira despite either having refused sex with her or better still not even having her decrypt for you in the first place.

But the reason I'm writing is because I believe that a scene is out of place and would be better moved.
There is nothing wrong with the scene it's just shown in my opinion atleast in the wrong order.
And that scene is Becky in the park after (and lets pretend you did fuck keira because lets face it most people would) Keira attemps to blackmail you.
In my humble opinion the Becky PARK scene should come before the Keira atempted blackmail not after it.

And this is why quick hands up anyone that has stayed mad for any reason after good sex?. anyone?.
Hands up anyone who as wrongly bitten the head of a innocent friend unintentionally after someone else really really pissed you off?.
Get where I'm going with this ?.

The MC storms into the house pissed he isn't mean but is a little rude and curt with the girls.
Because he is pissed of at the attempted blackmail but yet he was fine with Becky?.

So MC was still pissed off even after having great hot sexy with Becky really? (isn't that likely to take his mind of his anger not add to it).

None of it really makes sense in that order but if the MC meets Becky first then he's gonna be happy when he meets Keira who then attempts to blackmail him logically that means she not only threatens him she totally kills his buz so ofcourse he's gonna be really really pissed when he gets home.

Hence why I think them two scenes are the wrong way around the order should be Becky Park, Keira attempted Blackmaill finally MC storms in house and takes a shower.
Apart from that I'm loveing the game.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Alright so I played this update from beginning to end and there were a couple of animated sex scenes that I did not get and I was wondering if anyone else missed them too or if it was just me? The first one was the 3some scene with Khloe and Mary and I didn't get the Khloe missionary style animation, 2nd was the Khloe & Mary cowgirl animated scene and then the 3rd one was Becky's reverse cowgirl on the park bench.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Alright so I played this update from beginning to end and there were a couple of animated sex scenes that I did not get and I was wondering if anyone else missed them too or if it was just me? The first one was the 3some scene with Khloe and Mary and I didn't get the Khloe missionary style animation, 2nd was the Khloe & Mary cowgirl animated scene and then the 3rd one was Becky's reverse cowgirl on the park bench.
You are right. The animations for these scenes and I few other scenes are cut off for some reason. From what I can say the number of cut off animations has increased from the previous version. I have restored the animations for the previous version and I am planning to do it for this version and to make few other fixes and restorations but it will take few to several days.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Ok odd I restarted game and got thru the first two or 3 pt checks and chose love for nicole but when i check stats it shows submissive 0 Does that mean she can only got sub route?
I would need to restart the game to see if she starts out as submissive and progressively ends up love route as you make those choices. That's my working theory here. See my screenshot. Screenshot 2023-01-24 12.38.20 AM.png Edit: I started over yes she starts out submissive and at zero. As you love on her that will change and she will realize her dignity as you progress.

Last edited:

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Gallery is still broken and now during a scene with Ming where another girl shows up, everytime she speaks I get the error message so I can't really continue. Anyone else have this problem and what can I do to avoid starting all over?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Gallery is still broken and now during a scene with Ming where another girl shows up, everytime she speaks I get the error message so I can't really continue. Anyone else have this problem and what can I do to avoid starting all over?

I don't know for sure (I've yet to start it), but there is a gallery mod along with missing images fix. Is that what you're referring to with gallery is the missing images?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, I'm talking about when I click on the gallery tabs, I get a error message and can't access the gallery menu.
Did you use the normal version, dev compressed version or one of the unofficial compressed versions, doubt it matters but ya never know.

Maybe copy your saves (both save locations) somewhere safe, delete game, re-extract it, and then check the gallery, might load the mod for gallery and images, and see if gallery still broke.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Ok odd I restarted game and got thru the first two or 3 pt checks and chose love for nicole but when i check stats it shows submissive 0 Does that mean she can only got sub route?
I checked my save near the end of the last day in .55 and Nicole's stats are showing love points since I avoided the submission options and had the MC try to help her.

Reactions: Rebeldad

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Found bug. I am using the scrappy's mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 more thing
1) On old saves, when loading, a notification appears on the phone about new wallpapers. If you open the phone, it disappears, but appears again when loading, even if it is saved later.
2) The 6th save on the 5th page was resaved itself and somehow duplicated on the 6th page, while being on the another route with the same stats as in the 1st on the same 6th page, but in an earlier period. Just don't ask how it happened, personally I'm thinking of calling an exorcist)

Last edited:

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
You are right. The animations for these scenes and I few other scenes are cut off for some reason. From what I can say the number of cut off animations has increased from the previous version. I have restored the animations for the previous version and I am planning to do it for this version and to make few other fixes and restorations but it will take few to several days.
So you are restoring those missing animations, is that correct? Cause that would be awesome. Then are you like one of the Devs of this game or what?

babaex

May 28, 2022
Found bug. I am using the scrappy's mod.

2 more thing
1) On old saves, when loading, a notification appears on the phone about new wallpapers. If you open the phone, it disappears, but appears again when loading, even if it is saved later.
2) The 6th save on the 5th page was resaved itself and somehow duplicated on the 6th page, while being on the another route with the same stats as in the 1st on the same 6th page, but in an earlier period. Just don't ask how it happened, personally I'm thinking of calling an exorcist)
About the second point, this happens because of a strange automatic save in the script at the end of day 6. It place a save at the 6th slot of the current page and usually replace a manual save. It's one of the fixes I am planning to make along with the restoration of some animations.

babaex

May 28, 2022
So you are restoring those missing animations, is that correct? Cause that would be awesome. Then are you like one of the Devs of this game or what?
I am not one of the developers or a coder or a modder. I have very basic knowledge of coding and usually I am copying lines of code. In fact the animations should be there in the game at least this was the case with the previous version. The problem is in the scripts. I just copy the code from the old working scripts and the problem is solved.

3.40 star(s) 118 Votes