cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are tons of other comments asking the same questions why it's so big etc. The official compressed is still 5GB. The size is close to some indie (even some bigger named companies) AAA titles.
yea and hard to find those questions and answers since no search.

:giggle:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Rollback error after using the patch this is with Ming in her office when a new girl appears.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 682, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 729, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_cowgirl
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 597, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 152, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1830, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2407, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1615, in script call
call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 496, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 4426, in script call
call screen madison_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 486, in script call
call screen clara_blowjob_day_12
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 693, in script call
call screen clara_sex_day_12
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 3302, in script call
call screen additional_sex
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 3369, in script call
call screen jennifer_sex_doggy_day_12
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 3643, in script call
call screen mary_sex_day_12
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 3736, in script call
call screen khloe_sex_day_12
File "game/game/day_13.rpy", line 1236, in script
an "Jesus what a dump!"
Exception: Sayer 'an' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 682, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 729, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_cowgirl
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 597, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 152, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1830, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2407, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1615, in script call
call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 496, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 4426, in script call
call screen madison_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 486, in script call
call screen clara_blowjob_day_12
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 693, in script call
call screen clara_sex_day_12
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 3302, in script call
call screen additional_sex
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 3369, in script call
call screen jennifer_sex_doggy_day_12
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 3643, in script call
call screen mary_sex_day_12
File "game/day_12.rpy", line 3736, in script call
call screen khloe_sex_day_12
File "game/game/day_13.rpy", line 1236, in script
an "Jesus what a dump!"
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'an' is not defined.
Anyone find an answer to this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've read that the dev now has a coder, please make him perform a full bug testing session, because up to 0.55, there is a bug every 2 minutes.....
well i dl'd on 0.50 all patches and fixes and didn't get any errors besides on start when new day started after end of .45 and 0.55 webp version no bugs in game but calendar is bugged.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I choose to take revenge on both the daughter and Karen but I got not Karen's scene later on the PC states that he slept with Karen to Lisa when really he only had a talk with the daughter. *Edit* I have the compressed version and when I went back to a previous load and took the take revenge only on Karen I also did not get the scene with Karen and had the same conversation with the daughter that I did previously.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So I choose to take revenge on both the daughter and Karen but I got not Karen's scene later on the PC states that he slept with Karen to Lisa when really he only had a talk with the daughter. *Edit* I have the compressed version and when I went back to a previous load and took the take revenge only on Karen I also did not get the scene with Karen and had the same conversation with the daughter that I did previously.
This game is made poorly, even if you are presented with a choice, it doesn't matter because the scenes not trigger well. In order to have a coherent story you have to be always an hasshole and when a possible fuck is available, you always have to do it.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
This game is made poorly, even if you are presented with a choice, it doesn't matter because the scenes not trigger well. In order to have a coherent story you have to be always an hasshole and when a possible fuck is available, you always have to do it.
But that is what I am saying I did do that but I got no scene.

babaex

May 28, 2022
As usual there are a lot of complains about this game especially for the last 2 or 3 updates. There are still bugs but it seems that most of the time the technical problems are caused by not properly made installation and the different type of the images. What can I say?! I didn't have many bugs and what I have I managed to fix. My fixes are in the file linked in the post. Unfortunately it is too big to be attached directly.
It is not recommended to update, it's better to use a full version. I use one of the unofficially compressed version but any version should do. The Game image fix linked in the OP is a must.
Before I give a detailed log I will give some general information: Most of the changes are related to restoration of animations. The curious thing is that the developer cut off the animations for Day 9 and Day 10 but at the same time made an animation for the second Kelly scene (till now it was series of images restored with Scrappy's mod) and replaced the Madison animations with series of images but didn't use the latter. I only guess and hope that the developer is planning to restore all the animations and lets hope that more animations are planned for the already made lewd scenes because it is quite obvious that there is a lack of animations. I fixed some bugs and made 3 "improvements" (now both Nicole scenes are available in the Gallery (the love route and the submission route scenes differ), the foursome scene is now available in the Gallery but it's player choice to see it or not and I added a possibility for unlocking Madison stats and bio screen). The Gallery is usable and working but some of the scenes do not show an image but a small pink square, but by clicking on it the player activates the scene. The Gallery is fully fixed and expanded in Scrappy's mod so I didn't bother with it.
The Restoration mod is not compatible with Scrappy's mod but my fixes and restorations could be imported into Scrappy's mod and I am willing to do it if Scrappy is okay with it. Also I am OK if Scrappy uses them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pfc.berserker

babaex

May 28, 2022
So for Karen how do you get her scene I went both the revenge routes and saw nothing with her.
This is the condition: if karen_jessica_revenge == True
There are only 2 possibilities: either your save is corrupted or your game or either you chose to take revenge only on Karen.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
This is the condition: if karen_jessica_revenge == True
There are only 2 possibilities: either your save is corrupted or your game or either you chose to take revenge only on Karen.
Then I suppose my file is corrupted because I absolutely chose revenge on both. God, I really don't want to have to replay the entire game again. is there a way I can go into the program and try and fix it? *Edit* NVM I have found a workaround in the save editor thankfully.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat mod

lovepoints // submission // harem (set true/false) // wallpaper unlock // creampie(preg)

View attachment 1455261 View attachment 1455262 View attachment 1455260 View attachment 1455263 View attachment 1455355

(if you want to set sandra_love - dont go higher than 15)

phone wallpaper unlocker - change "False" to "True"

choice detection/outcome

View attachment 1455266 View attachment 1455267

changed size of char pics

View attachment 2365144
(for this download and extract script.rar into /game folder)

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
i am back , so here´s a little update
new : changed size of char pics

3.40 star(s) 118 Votes