Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Interesting story.
But some scenes are still missing in the gallery (v0.60)
Adding some BGM could be a plus.
Hope the creators will continue the improvements in the next update.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
LMFAO A YEAR to the DAY is the last time I played this, where Rachel and Amy had a....reunion (see what I did there)
ANYWAY< I have to start this from the beginning since I have NO fucking clue who ANY of these people are!~

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I don't get it why i cannot avoid Lisa as LI. I restarted my game and still forced to be with her as lover

Also the majority of the story is boring, too much characters, and it is clear the developer already lose its grip about the story. Jumpy here and there, i can say it is a pretty big mess.

Not to mention the script errors. If some of the LI here is not physically interesting to me, i would ignore the game completely :D
I also thought it was a mistake in the coding in the earlier versions (I was trying to avoid Jennifer) and that we would be able to avoid them with this new update that would supposedly fix those issues, but thats not really the case. The story is pretty much kinetic, you can just avoid some side characters like Kelly, Becky, Clara, Jessica, etc, but not the main girls and I think the dev now made Emily, Anya and Kayla forced as well.
If the dev wants to have those characters be unavoidable, that's fine, it's his game..... What I don't understand though is why give us ""choices"" where we seem to be able to pick between earning romantic/sexual points or friendship/rejection points. When those choices dont really matter and the MC will always end up as their lover. It is very misleading because it gives you the idea that you can choose what relationship the mc will have with those characters and that isn't the case in the end. (so love points dont matter, why are they even a thing lol, the info on the girls is also wrong, says they are straight but then the game shows them being lesbian/Bi lol)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from that theres already a good number of girls, maybe even too many(both main and sidegirls). I hope he doesnt keep adding more and starts focusing on adding more sex scenes with the ones already there because, so far, most girls have only 1 scene, a few have 2 and some others dont even have 1 and he keeps adding more girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The amount of sex scenes per girl is very low for a game in its third year of development. And plot is not even an obstacle anymore because they are together with MC already.
Also... how do you get to fuck Linda? Only thing I got while playing is some vibrator action and spanks but no sex, but the gallery shows sex.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
On the next update, the Dev should put a number system for the choices. If they had a number system I could've used the keyboard for everything. lol

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
LMFAO A YEAR to the DAY is the last time I played this, where Rachel and Amy had a....reunion (see what I did there)
ANYWAY< I have to start this from the beginning since I have NO fucking clue who ANY of these people are!~
I'm the same way. I wish there was away to delete old saves. I just learned that I had an old save that i didn't mean to save lol

babaex

May 28, 2022
What do you mean by True Story Mode? Is there some content locked? Maybe behind a patch because of the patreon TOS?
I was able to activate it manipulating a save. There is also a dialog with Jennifer and the MC about the attraction between Jennifer and Lisa which for now is in the script but with no way to be seen other than manipulating a save. It is adding to the dialog between MC and Lisa about the same matter. It seems that there was planned lewd scene between Jennifer and Lisa on Day 14 and Nicole catches them. Then Nicole is dragged into the lewd scene but there is only a script and no render about it. It should be alternative to the conversation between the 3 sisters but it is not finished. It broadens the incest part and surely is against Patreon TOS. I could not say if it will ever be finished. 'True Story Mode' is the name that the developer gave it in the script.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, it seems a replay is needed...sure it's been a few years since I touched this title. (I wasn't a fan of playing a hothead asshole that triggered easily. Though I remember some of the girl renders looked great with this title.)

And with the story and code changes, I was wondering if anyone has completed both paths (sub and non-sub), that could pass some info about the the outcomes (path differences) with Linda, and Clara? And if there is a love path with both of them instead, and what is the better outcome for a the harem path? (Is it better to collect the sub points or not?)
Regards.

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
So i have reached the part where the MC is going to do the trade for Linda, now the thing is i have came across 3 animations so far so i just want to confirm; are there animations in the game ? is it like a work in progress ? I am fine with it but just want know that it is by design and not due to some file/patch missing.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
If the dev wants to have those characters be unavoidable, that's fine, it's his game..... What I don't understand though is why give us ""choices"" where we seem to be able to pick between earning romantic/sexual points or friendship/rejection points. When those choices dont really matter and the MC will always end up as their lover. It is very misleading because it gives you the idea that you can choose what relationship the mc will have with those characters and that isn't the case in the end. (so love points dont matter, why are they even a thing lol, the info on the girls is also wrong, says they are straight but then the game shows them being lesbian/Bi lol)
This! If our choices means nothing then don't have choices for that matter at all.

Also... how do you get to fuck Linda? Only thing I got while playing is some vibrator action and spanks but no sex, but the gallery shows sex.
AFAIK( i use walkthrough mod), you must keep choosing to humiliate her even more and suddenly boom, she will tell that your father is a douche bag and you will somehow forgive and fuck her for good.

Reactions: holaje12
Apr 30, 2023
Hey there,dev has done a very nice job on the development of the story and creating the proper enviroment for the characters to be more realistic.Not going to say anything ,don't want to spoil things ,play the update and you will see what i mean

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Haven't played this since V.3, but saw that everything was supposedly improved, so I gave it another chance. (The smaller file size helped, too.) After playing for a little while, I'm not sure what was improved. MC is still an annoying idiot with anger issues, and the women all seem to have the mentality of a toddler. When earning "Dominant" points over Linda & the secretary, all the MC does is he gets really angry, and flips out. Comes across as more of a child's temper tantrum than anything. Maybe that would work on the secretary, but Linda has raised 3 girls, so that kind of behavior shouldn't even phase her. The women all seem to have the exact same tits. Lisa's are a bit smaller, but seem to be made of hard plastic. There's a render pretty early on where she lays face down on her bed, and appears to be doing a plank with them. :WaitWhat: In one of the galleries, you can see each girl naked, even if you haven't met them yet, and glancing through that I noticed that 2 girls have the exact same stomach tattoo, and 3 girls have the exact same hip tattoo on the same hip.

I haven't hated everything, and I don't remember if this was available before, but I do appreciate the choice to not have Lisa get her hair cut. Not a fan of short hair, so that was nice.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The Dev needs to go back and remove the words the father and just put father. It confusing to understand what they mean. When I see the father, I think of the godfather theme.
or maybe the godfather is absolutely right. =)

if you take into account the pre-history and a little bit of brainstorming...
WHO collected MC's letters? WHO laughed at MC's fears, mistaking him for a juvenile idiot who doesn't understand life?
WHO didn't lift a finger when the stepmother arranged for MC to go on the run?
and I even have a suspicion that the father behaved like MC's father from "Where the Heart Is" - I think he liked to pit people against each other and the relationship that MC and the three girls had was not in the father's plans.

Pretty fucked up family.

Maybe what happened with MC is just a process that the father planned to turn his son from CHIK to DIK because the son was a pussy boy =)

and Linda's sorry. but this is not relevant to the topic of the post, although she acted as a blind executor of the Father's plans (and the father kind of "had nothing to do with it"). [/spoiler]

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
or maybe the godfather is absolutely right. =)

if you take into account the pre-history and a little bit of brainstorming...
WHO collected MC's letters? WHO laughed at MC's fears, mistaking him for a juvenile idiot who doesn't understand life?
WHO didn't lift a finger when the stepmother arranged for MC to go on the run?
and I even have a suspicion that the father behaved like MC's father from "Where the Heart Is" - I think he liked to pit people against each other and the relationship that MC and the three girls had was not in the father's plans.

Pretty fucked up family.

Maybe what happened with MC is just a process that the father planned to turn his son from CHIK to DIK because the son was a pussy boy =)

and Linda's sorry. but this is not relevant to the topic of the post, although she acted as a blind executor of the Father's plans (and the father kind of "had nothing to do with it"). [/spoiler]
I haven't finished the game yet lol. I was just saying reading the father, the mother all the time gets annoying. Why not just say father and mother?

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I haven't finished the game yet lol. I was just saying reading the father, the mother all the time gets annoying. Why not just say father and mother?
but hopefully you already have some idea of what the characters in this novel do WITHOUT SEX.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes