Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
Is there a compressed version of the last update?
I looked in the search bar and the most recent ones I've found were for the former update from January?
Thank you beforehand :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
There are a couple of errors that happened just after MC picked and brought the step bitch MOM home from Ming.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]': could not find image. (u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a_lh')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 1166, in script call
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 1039, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 210, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1835, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2391, in script call
  File "day_08.rpyc", line 1763, in script call
  File "day_08.rpyc", line 2989, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 517, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 4478, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 830, in script call
  File "day_13.rpyc", line 575, in script
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1274, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1153, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 717, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]': could not find image. (u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a_lh')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.60
Wed Jul 12 08:05:04 2023
[/CODE]

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_18[hair]': could not find image. (u'day_13_scene_01_linda_18_lh')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 1166, in script call
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 1039, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 210, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1835, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2391, in script call
  File "day_08.rpyc", line 1763, in script call
  File "day_08.rpyc", line 2989, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 517, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 4478, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 830, in script call
  File "day_13.rpyc", line 578, in script
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1274, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1153, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 717, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Reunion-0.60-pc\Reunion-0.60-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_18[hair]': could not find image. (u'day_13_scene_01_linda_18_lh')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.60
Wed Jul 12 08:08:25 2023
[/CODE]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah bruh. How the hell is Jennifer’s ex alive let alone not in fucking jail not two days after he got shot and tried to rape a police officer? Did the dev forget that ridiculous scene lol? Like how is he even walking?
bribed cops and he or his family has connections.

why dont we just get basement dungeons for linda,clara, karen n jessica?
that's a big construction and would take time.

MrBenny spoilers exist, use those to hide errors.

Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Thanks to the dev for these line from Linda:-
"Not everything is black and white" after participating in and then taking over the business of kidnapping,torturing,raping and selling countless women to fuel her addiction
and then this one is like a real kicker
"in my own way i never stopped loving my daughter or you, you were like a son to me"
man this is so ridiculous that i dont think i need to explain it
I laughed like a madman at these for a good 5-10 mins.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Man linda's attempt at the sob story trying to justify her actions and then simply reliving herself of the responsibility of her crimes in this 2 min segment was funny af.
Okay edit - It wasnt ironic as i thought it was but the writer actually tried to explain it away as mc thinks
"linda was just a tool in his fathers game" and mc "begins to doubt weather linda deserves any punishment"
fucking hell the mc is shown here as a real beta male, fucking imbecile rewarding linda for not exposing his father n not helping his mother while got raped again n again n linda heard the screams .
This writing of the game is bullshit at this point, i bet writer would try explain away hitler for killing jews cuz he wasnt loved as child and give him orgasm as a reward .
okay another edit- as it keeps on getting ridiculous
Brings jessica home to make her their slave have her cook clean n all that shit
a few hours later
jessica "no i wont leave i want to be a part of your family"
mc "nah, nah okay thats fine" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: after all jessica n karen did to nicole the writer thought meh it aint that deep:ROFLMAO:.
Last but not least the dev seem to have forgotten n mc n his girls have 2 fucking companies, one of which is ex military and now working as intelligence agents n private detectives finding missing people and also working with fbi n other agencies and they supposedly have a lot of firepower ,
but now they are sending two fbi agent rookies that failed to solve the case last year n another pi which is not part of mc company n co.
This game's writing and plot needs some serious fixing.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ok, you are trolling. Bye.
and I liked your way - to declare everything that you don't like trolling. thanks dude for a good idea, I'll take note.
Maybe I'll do it myself hehe =)
Why not actually start with you?
you wrote illogical things, I answered you, explaining where you are mistaken - and therefore you are the troll. =)

Well, how to feel the taste of your own medicine on your lips?

and you also slandered me, because the troll is not the one who writes not only what people do not like, but writes ambiguously, something that can be misunderstood.
I wrote straightforwardly, without allowing discrepancies, and therefore I can’t be a troll,
and therefore you slandered me. and I have the _full_moral_right_ to file a complaint against you. precisely because of your slander.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright I remember the dialog being a lot better the first time around.
Now there are a few questionable things, like what the fuck is the NAME of the MCs fathers company, why does everyone just CALL it "The Company" when they have TWO?
"Oh The Company, yeah that's where we produce BUSINESS, yeah we manufacture Business at The Company!"

I am at a point where a certain police officer was complaining that ALL of her coworkers ESPECIALLY her chief or Captain are chauvinistic, sexual harassers??
It was bad enough when they were sexually harassing her (Does the writer not realize there is something called HR or a HUMAN RESOURCES officer in EVERY police station??
And yes they ARE Officers, not Sheriff, Marshal, or Deputy AND they are in CALIFORNIA< U...S...of..A.
So a few FELLOW officers drag this OFFICER into the alley to RAPE her??
What is wrong with the dialog here, what first-world police station do YOU know that not only ALLOWS that but PROMOTES it??
"Well, we cannot refuse the order of a superior officer so we are going to force you on your fucking KNEES?"

If you are desperately trying to have a character not fit in based on their sexuality, there are MANY ways to go about it, rather than having a completely EMPTY Police station since every ONE of the males employed there would be in JAIL facing criminal charges.

Any sort of response like, "Oooh well this is faaaantasy, it's all make-believe, it's a story, it's hypothetical, it's a "What If", or any other bullshit response clearly would not be required.
Sometimes there IS such thing as a stupid answer after all.

Edit: and now she is getting fired because she kicked a rapist in the fucking balls without her getting even a shitty lawyer to walk through an open and shut case of Sexual Harassment and Rape...because of course she is!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally finished this update, nice as usual with plenty to play and enuf sexscenes, some oddities when mc is in hurry and leaving house but still has time for sex, got only 1 image error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Same here. Even more upsetting when the women are (all!) absolutely gorgeous.
Every minute or so of reading, literally speaking, they praise him for saving them or forgiving them or giving them another chance or allowing them into his growing family or all of the above :LOL:, which is a serious drawback. Of course, this extends to other areas, such as how certain crimes are written, many of which are unrealistic representations of real life.

The women are definitely attractive, for sure. I even like how a few of them have been written. Mary, for one, is perceptive and can read her man when he's down.

But the writing on the whole needs some serious attention and re-working. There's enough material for a good game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
bribed cops and he or his family has connections.

that's a big construction and would take time.

MrBenny spoilers exist, use those to hide errors.
Hmm, I thought using the "code" choice in the insert category, created a button just like the inline spoiler, media and spoiler choice...as they are all in the same tab. Also, I'm not sure how the code error is a spoiler (there is no plot info, images, etc. when glancing at the error. Anyways now I know it's not hidden...thanks for the information.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm, I thought using the "code" choice in the insert category, created a button just like the inline spoiler, media and spoiler choice...as they are all in the same tab. Also, I'm not sure how the code error is a spoiler (there is no plot info, images, etc. when glancing at the error. Anyways now I know it's not hidden...thanks for the information.
saves us (not interested) from scrolling past that error msg and proper way is to attach traceback.txt (autocreated and saved on *game name* folder) on post.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Developer news - update 0.65 - #2
Hey guys, The script writing is going great. We already have 10+ decent scenes and almost 5000 lines of

rest is locked.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
@Karabinek

There are two missing scenes for Lisa on day 13 right after Linda smacks the MC in the head with the lamp because there is no version for Lisa with long hair.
day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]
day_13_scene_01_linda_18[hair]

PS: Forgot this one, Also on day 13 when we can talk about each love interest. Can't choose Emily because the variable "emily_inlove" was never set to true anywhere in the game.

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I noticed a little graphic glitch in a scene with Mary (v0.60) :

day_05_scene_02_mary_25. The left feet of the character is incomplete (the MC has no toes).

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes