MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This! If our choices means nothing then don't have choices for that matter at all.

AFAIK( i use walkthrough mod), you must keep choosing to humiliate her even more and suddenly boom, she will tell that your father is a douche bag and you will somehow forgive and fuck her for good.
In regards to humiliating Linda, do you mean MC collecting sub points when conversing with her? I'm trying to find out what happens for both paths (sub or other...not sure if love path available) with recent story and code changes (picking sub choices, or not for the best results with the step mom, and her side kick secretary). :unsure:

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
In regards to humiliating Linda, do you mean MC collecting sub points when conversing with her? I'm trying to find out what happens for both paths (sub or other...not sure if love path available) with recent story and code changes (picking sub choices, or not for the best results with the step mom, and her side kick secretary). :unsure:
Yep that one. If you are not sure you can use walkthrough mod.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yep that one. If you are not sure you can use walkthrough mod.
Thanks for the reply...Well the wt mod only tells the user what choice have points, it says nothing of the outcome. Though, I did noticed that Clara in this image has only sub point choices, no relationship point as of that point in the story. So is more sub points better or less is? (Man, I really didn't want to do multi playthrough with this title...[sigh].)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply...Well the wt mod only tells the user what choice have points, it say nothing of the outcome. Though, I did noticed that Clara has only sub point choices, no relationship point as of yet.

correct - she´s only sub , you can fire her later and get rid of her

Reactions: MrBenny

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Spam sub points for them both.... Nice payout later... If the decision is placed in later updates Clara is moving with the rest to the...COMMUNE!!! ( In my playthrough)!!

Reactions: MrBenny

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why do you say that? The MC managed to deal with Nicole's blackmailers, Jennifer's boifriend, Linda's debt and many other little things. Maybe the writing isn't the best, but the MC is far from a lost puppy.
and maybe Linda was blackmailing him for a reason? =) maybe he really did help his friend go to heaven? the way he helped Linda with her debt - while hiding her from society - makes you think that way.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
and maybe Linda was blackmailing him for a reason? =) maybe he really did help his friend go to heaven? the way he helped Linda with her debt - while hiding her from society - makes you think that way.
You haven't played the latest update, right? Linda was blackmailing him under his father orders. He helped Linda only because the three sisters (that he loves with all his heart) asked him to. Pay attention to the plot before making assumptons ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You haven't played the latest update, right? Linda was blackmailing him under his father orders. He helped Linda only because the three sisters (that he loves with all his heart) asked him to. Pay attention to the plot before making assumptons ;)
yes i stop play at 0.5 when linda was enslaved without option of send her to jail.
don't have nerves to play further.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
yes i stop play at 0.5 when linda was enslaved without option of send her to jail.
don't have nerves to play further.

Well, I don’t know how to talk about the heart and love regarding the one who, as the last coward, escaped without taking a moment to see the last time with those whom he, as you say, loved, even under the threat of capture?

I don’t understand how to talk about the presence of a heart in a person who ruthlessly shook the one who desperately needed help and asked for help?
How can one talk about love and heart when meeting with three daughters, nevertheless, hate their mother and keep her in slavery? It seems to me or is it really a little by inconsistencies smacks?
Isn't the mother picking up her daughters? Isn't the mother of her daughters raising and taking care of them?
Speaking of daughters, these ungrateful bitches ... To hell with them, I do not want to talk about them. I have more words about the MC than about these three sluts who did not intercede for their mother. Three of them had to raise such a howl at home that the devils in hell would be sickening so that the MC would free their mother - but no, they put their tongues in their ass and silent - they also sold their mother into slavery, three sluts. or maybe she afraid of their slaver-boyfriend?

I have a lot of bitterness about these "good" characters.
And Linda - I really feel sorry for her. She was not lucky with her daughters or son -in -law.
There was also a good girl - a police officer, but she was also unlucky in life.
Ok, you are trolling. Bye.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
While running game code:
Exception: In DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]': UnboundLocalError("local variable 'name' referenced before assignment",)

While running game code:
Exception: In DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_18[hair]': UnboundLocalError("local variable 'name' referenced before assignment",)

any fix yet or just ignore it and move on?

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
This game is very nice, the story is pretty good, and the characters are interesting and engaging.
I found myself speeding though this for the H-scenes, but ended up replaying it for the story.

Excited for more!

babaex

May 28, 2022
While running game code:
Exception: In DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]': UnboundLocalError("local variable 'name' referenced before assignment",)

While running game code:
Exception: In DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_18[hair]': UnboundLocalError("local variable 'name' referenced before assignment",)

any fix yet or just ignore it and move on?
Here is a fix but use it at your own risk. It may lead to broken old saves in Day 13. It should be OK for new saves (I mean saves made after the fix is applied).

Reactions: rnzn and Guz007

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
Is there a compressed version of the last update?
I looked in the search bar and the most recent ones I've found were for the former update from January?
Thank you beforehand :)

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes