honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
The Dev has added so many girls now and even more are coming, some LI's are just forgotten.
Like We had one scene with Amy and she has gone missing. Rachel as well. MC never went with them for drinks :D.

Nicole just comes on screen to apologize. Haven't bitch slapped clara for sometime. Poor emily just sits in her store and sells sexy lingerie to all girls who are going to sleep with the MC :D
Isabelle had some rough accident and nothing has progressed on that. There was another secretary, forgot her name. There were points with her, but haven't seen her as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that other secretary was that who wanted mc to be pissed on her that he would punish her by fucking her.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im in a current play through, am Im chimming in to ask... I was suppose to go to a pub or club with emily for dinner at 9pm... but nothings happened asif it got skipped ??? Its now I beleive friday night and went to the movies with Lisa.. Then Jenifer just asked us for dinner on saturday night..... so when do we go with Emily for dinner ? Did a day get set ? Is it like sunday night ? Puzzled why it didnt happen.
So it eventually show up.. But now the MC said he wanted to go to drinks with Amy and Rachel, but that hasnt happened yet.

Last edited:

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
What did anya do?
i played the game from start n it wasnt mentioned until she showed up?
Looks like she wrote an article about the MC which incriminated him in the suicide of his friend, unrelated to Linda's threat. So it was probably just speculation that she presented as fact in a case of unethical journalism, which is why the MC was so pissed when he recognized her and why she apologized.

The phrasing is kind of bad, and I'm chalking that up to English not being Karabinek's native language. "You're the one who tried to make me a murderer!"

Reactions: Guz007

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I haven't hated everything, and I don't remember if this was available before, but I do appreciate the choice to not have Lisa get her hair cut. Not a fan of short hair, so that was nice.
Yeah, this choice was nice.. Pixie cut is like for me, the worse haircut for women if I had to rank them. Dont like the appeal at all. Its like Ellens hair right ? or a karens call the manager haircut.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There are alot of duplication going on in the dialogues - also errors which maybe from the mod added - can't get Emily's face in the stats to light up so I can get her bio etc.... also Mary's face also went grey no idea why

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes