3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I downloaded the V0.5 extra and it appears to have no new content.
V.05 ended with Dad found laying on the floor.
Is that the correct end of the current version ?
The "extras" are extended versions of existing sex scenes. The numbered versions have the new story content.

Reactions: _exodus_ and BUCCO

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The "extras" are extended versions of existing sex scenes. The numbered versions have the new story content.
So, if I just ignore them, the next update should commence where V0.5 ends ?
As I am assuming the extra bits on the sex scenes are not relevant to the "plot".

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I am getting a bit tired of the MC attitude to his step family to be honest.
I know he hates them and I totaly understand why but I am geting sick of the fact he constantly say's it and think's it 24/7.
I will never be on the Step familys side they deserve all they get especialy if it involves prison evenchally.
And I loved grabing Step mommy's throat and pining her to the wall before threating her but the constant MC's venom is starting to make me dislike him.

It's almost as bad as the MC's that constantly refer to women as sluts 24/7 both mentally and verbaly even when the woman is his mom he supossedly loves with all his heart. Besides I know for a fact that despite popular belief not all women like that type of dirty talk.
But I'm starting to digress so I will finish here.

anyway just geting that off my chest.

Last edited:

Sportsmad

Oct 10, 2019
I really do love this but I am so confused,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Why? Any normal person would have knocked her the f... out and threw her out of the house, or at the very least made sure she was never alone with his dad.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
If I could make a suggestion, please revisit chapter 5 and give us a choice of turning down
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Especially for those of us that are boring and only want a romance route with maddie. Oh and the scene with the cougar handjob earlier on as well. Many thanks a boring player :sneaky:
+1
The surviving spouse, in many jurisdictions, can elect to take a share of the estate in lieu of the will(regardless of what the will says). So Stepmom can get 1/3 of the estate without poisoning or murdering anybody,
law can be really stupid sometimes, one should be able to choose where his own assets go to when he dies. specially now that women don't have the "but i dont work" excuse.
I never said that it is the same.

But why does the father did that? (as I said, havent played everything, so maybe that was already pointed out)

From his perspective I assume that she was always nice to him and his son and her never found a common ground. To the point I am in the game there is no mentioning of anything how the father dealt with the events in the past. So I guess he knows nothing? That the son never said anything or he did not believe his son? I dont know.

By law - as I and others said (she is not convicted for murder) - 1/3 - 1/2 of everything belongs to her.

As a 3rd party (like her niece) I would root for her.

Just imagine that you are a neighbor of them.

All you know is, that she is married to her husband for 12 years. Now the son returns, because his dad is terminally ill. Then you hear that he gets everything (~22 mil.) and the wife only gets 1 beach house and 500k.

What would be your reaction? ... be honest.
simple, his assets his choice, its not like she helped him build his "portfolio" as she only married him after he got rich.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in rl wife gets 50% of hubby's fortune on divorce (poor jeff bezos et co) so on death maybe same/all if no will.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Just saw this title in the "Latest Updates".

Wondering about the 'Swinging' 'Cheating' and 'Group Sex' tags.

Are these events avoidable? (Swinging)
Do you 'cheat' or are you the one cheated on? (Cheating)
How many men? (Group Sex)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Wondering about the 'Swinging' and 'Group Sex' tags.

1) Yes (and it is the MC's sorta-girlfriend/fuckbuddy sharing him with another, not vice versa). 2) MFF.

Reactions: hobobobb

rene0000

Jun 14, 2017
The script files are packaged in .rpa packages, so you'll need to extract them before you can get to edit them. Easiest way is to download UnRen from here, copy the .bat file to the \game\ folder inside your Revenga folder, run the file and pick option 1.

That'll extract the individual .rpy and .rpyc files from the .rpa packages. Open v5.rpy in a text editor (Notepad++ or whatver you prefer), scroll down to line 700, change if renpy.has_label("v4_h_0_e") to if renpy.has_label("v5_h_0_e"), save and exit.
Hey Thanks. It worked. I apreciate it

Reactions: gregers

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
These comments are getting weird to me, you got Perry Mason over constantly bring up Prelaw and circumstances surrounding Mc's family Will. Then you got other people insinuating that Mc is somehow being too harsh against in his step momster and stepsisters. I don't get what people are expecting from the guy, like how should his behavior be towards his murderous stepmom?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
These comments are getting weird to me, you got Perry Mason over constantly bring up Prelaw and circumstances surrounding Mc's family Will. Then you got other people insinuating that Mc is somehow being too harsh against in his step momster and stepsisters. I don't get what people are expecting from the guy, like how should his behavior be towards his murderous stepmom?
you're right, good question, I'm curious too ;-)

Reactions: _exodus_

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Maybe they went this to end in a random orgy or something.

• Haha

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hopefully it will come out that the father had security cameras installed, and he either regains conciousness long enough to tell the MC where they are hidden, or its in a side will, that must be read two weeks before the main one.
"I give my wife and step kids a week at bla bla resort, to help the adjust to losing me..., then notes they have to take it immediately, and as they go, the MC gets the info on the cameras... and a clause that revokes her rights to anything if she argues the will, or was involved in any way"

Yeah I know, it wont happen, despite that often being a clause with rich peoples wills.

It would be nice to crap right over all her plans though.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019

Wondering about the 'Swinging' 'Cheating' and 'Group Sex' tags.

Do you 'cheat' or are you the one cheated on? (Cheating)
I see it's already been sort of answered.

1) Yes (and it is the MC's sorta-girlfriend/fuckbuddy sharing him with another, not vice versa). 2) MFF.
But imo neither cheating or swinging should be tagged imo..

Since MC and Maddie are not in a relationship, they both deny it last time I played (0.4).
  • Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
MC is not Maddie's "significant other"..
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
They are not "a couple", if they keep denying they are..

But that's my point of view looking at the tagging rules, but not going to bother trying to get them removed.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Reactions: BUCCO and hobobobb
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes