1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The dev needs more training for better renders. Especially when you try to play in the realm of "The office".

I wont test this, just because the preview looks not good enough for me.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Yes, but I've seen games on version 0.1 longer ... no offence.
none taken I made this for me really. I didn't intend to release it but then I was like why not. that's why the lighting is messed up and everything looks like it was thrown together because it was. I just wanted to break dave's face. and just figured a story would go better with it. When the next character annoys me I might do better. I was thinking about kicking nates ass next. havent really thought about it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
javikaston
The renders aren't nearly processed enough. They all look grainy and some pretty much look incomplete.
Like this one:

Her hair isn't complete.
His arm isn't complete... and for some reason the arm looks like it's covered in a film of blue water.
His neck and cheek isn't complete.
Her skin and bra reflects too much light.

I know rendering can be a bitch to wait for. Pumping out a lot of renders if you're practicing makes sense, but for a game you wanna publish, letting the renders finish goes a long way. You already mentioned that you didn't intend to release this, so with that in mind...

On the plus side. This is good enough to prove that you know how to do this. You just need practice and patience.
I'm also a fan of how ripped you managed to make the "hero" look.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
javikaston
The renders aren't nearly processed enough. They all look grainy and some pretty much look incomplete.
Like this one:

Her hair isn't complete.
His arm isn't complete... and for some reason the arm looks like it's covered in a film of blue water.
His neck and cheek isn't complete.
Her skin and bra reflects too much light.

I know rendering can be a bitch to wait for. Pumping out a lot of renders if you're practicing makes sense, but for a game you wanna publish, letting the renders finish goes a long way. You already mentioned that you didn't intend to release this, so with that in mind...

On the plus side. This is good enough to prove that you know how to do this. You just need practice and patience.
I'm also a fan of how ripped you managed to make the "hero" look.
first, thank you for your kind word,s and thank you for the notes I will write them down and keep them in mind. also the reason why the game looks like it was thrown together is because it was, at the beginning I really didn't intend to release this for anyone. I just wanted to release some frustration out on dave's face because I hate how he treats Gail. the dude has had it coming to him for a long time. and I just beat damaged code to it that's all. the next one I'm probably going to do is one about Gail's useless boyfriend haven't thought it out yet. There are so many characters that want their face broken it's hard to pick which one to do next or maybe they will all be in the next game and I will actually take my time and do this one right and turn it into a story that someone will want to read.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes