1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Needs a "kinetic" tag, I would think. I care nothing for these sorts of things and I see it as a waste of time and data. And since I've become limited on data, the last year or so, it would be helpful.

As for a sequel, if it's an actual game and has choices that lead to her getting banged a lot, I'd be up for it. Kinetic...I have no interest. Lesbian..I have zero interest, though I know other people enjoy these things.
But, these are just things I would look for....enough choices to have 2-3 paths...getting her fucked by lotsa dicks, all shapes, sizes, colors, etc lol...either by way of blackmail or corruption...maybe end up getting her knocked up...from a gangbang...no clue who the baby daddy was lol.

Last edited:

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Alright--I admit--I definitely felt some catharsis seeing Dave get his ass kicked like that...I'm not one to criticize the genre choices of the creator, but I personally think Dave is the main thing holding that game back from being great in my eyes. So yeah, this resonated with me a bit.

As for the actual content of this game, why not have the friend bang her afterwards? Would've been great to get a full sex scene with Gail.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Her body is a kind of weird. Some places are made bigger than how they are supposed to be, but I am sure it might have an audience too. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: javikaston

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The girl in last pic and the man looks like the protagonist and her boss in The Office game. Damn when we'll going to see a game where they create their own models or at least bring some spice with them.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
The girl in last pic and the man looks like the protagonist and her boss in The Office game. Damn when we'll going to see a game where they create their own models or at least bring some spice with them.
good question... when are you going to create said game?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes