1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
im still working on those measurements. by the next VN the measurements will be more human-like.
if the people that face palmed and are sad about this comment can enlighten me on why yall chose those emotes that would be cool and maybe I will leave the characters models alone.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Alright--I admit--I definitely felt some catharsis seeing Dave get his ass kicked like that...I'm not one to criticize the genre choices of the creator, but I personally think Dave is the main thing holding that game back from being great in my eyes. So yeah, this resonated with me a bit.

As for the actual content of this game, why not have the friend bang her afterwards? Would've been great to get a full sex scene with Gail.
maybe those scenes will be added if i ever decide to do an extended remaster of this. thx you for the comment and idea.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
The Office is better.
Of course it is. The office was planned out not to mention coda only does the renders he doesn't do the writing and he planned out the office. This originally was something I made for myself. I never thought about releasing it until the last minute. That's why it looks like it was done half ass because it was. So again your right the office is better lmao

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
To everyone that is stating the office is better is right. The office is planned out. This vn was not. In all honesty I created it for the sole purpose of beating the fuck out of Dave. That was it. And I did just that. Releasing it was an after thought. So for every that hates on it. You have a point. The reason why it looks like it was done half ass is because it was. Lmao. I figured that I can't be the only one that hates Dave so that's why I released it. And I'm making another just to piss off all the snowflakes that came and shit on the release the first time. So come back and stay tune for the next chapter. It will be out probably a week or 2 after the next release of the office update. So look for it then

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
The girl in last pic and the man looks like the protagonist and her boss in The Office game. Damn when we'll going to see a game where they create their own models or at least bring some spice with them.
That's because that's Gail from the 0ffice so good eye.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
interesting. may i ask if there is any skinny very old man and scenes with him?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes