Nov 13, 2019
Could you use the smartphone option (bottom left corner) and change the relationship with Valery again (choose Mom again) and let me know if that solves it, please?
That does fix it, so something when you initially make the choice must not play nice with the variables in English.

Reactions: Neytan

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
What am I supposed to do at the nightclub? Every time I go it's just an empty room with nothing to click on.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Does the Incest patch (0.6 version) still works with V0.7 or do we have to wait for a new up-to-date version?
Not that I really mind to wait if that's the case, but it would be nice to know before giving this game a test run.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

The sister who waits more than a year before talking to her brother because she has to find a secret place... No. Any brother in the world would get tired of such nonsense and then he would not talk to the sister for another year.

And I'm sorry, but that's not part a psychologist's work, this whole sex thing. I know the scenario needs to be helped, but still...

The MC apologies himself after being knocked out at the lady's club. I mean, is'nt that an agression or something ? Where is the police ? Why the MC apologized ? o_O

The advertising for game " Motherless " is too huge.

And finally, when I saw the thing about Dr. Hannah being able to use magic, I wasn't even surprised anymore...
But ironically, this event fits quite well with the story.

Anyway, that was... not good, but not too bad.
Some scenes let me think the dev is influenced by shonen mangas, like when the MC put his hand on Zoe's breast and it's was : " Oh MC where are you touhing ? " , " Hm ? What are you talking about... Oh NO! " something like that.
But that doesn't work, the story look childish with such scenes. If you touch a woman's boob, you will fell it with your hand and take it off quicly.

But the idea to have a place (the lady's club) where even a mother and daughter can have sex is very good.
A lesbian scene between the mom and sis is not for now, but we could have some Agatha + Kira. Unfortunately, the only thing we can see is 3 or 4 renders on a security camera.
It sad because the lesbian theme has an important place in the game.

Reactions: verzauberung

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Soooo... the initial reason for visiting a psychologist is because the MC saw his sister's boobs and liked them?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Wait, so the incest patch is no longer needed? You can just set the relationship with Valery and the rest (like the sister) will adjust accordingly?

Reactions: dokodesuka

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.7.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port(Finally) to 0.7.0 public

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Incest Patch v0.7.0
Extract with Unren then relace the Incest Patch files in
ReversePsychology-0.7.0_Public-pc\game\tl\English
as for that Script and Rose files they goe in
ReversePsychology-0.7.0_Public-pc\game
If it tells you are you sure you want to replace the files click yes
The patch has been updated sorry for the delay I was a little busy and Neytan forgot to translate all of Roses lines for this update and some of Hannah's lines also there is a bug sorry for spoiling but don't have a choice there's a scene where Rose invites mc and Rachel to her house if scenes ends suddenly and you can't complete it sorry but my coding skills aren't good enough to fix it so you'll have to skip the scene and wait till Neytan fixes it.
I want to clarify that all Rose's lines in this version are translated, I don't know why you say otherwise. And so far no one has reported me any bug about some scenes ending suddenly.

Reactions: Sandiegodm
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes