• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Reverse Psychology [v0.30 Public] [Neytan] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,53 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,52 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------
Reverse Psychology [v0.30 Public] [Neytan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.28 Public -> v0.30 Public [471 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReversePsychology-0.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Lost me when you said the MC is insecure, it makes you sound like a feminazi.

I gave it a try and the UI is a train wreck. Use buttons for the rooms that show who is in them. What you have now is a joke. I could barely stomach playing 5 mins.

The idea of an interface at the bottom is to make it easier to navigate, if a player has to click on every single item in your game every moment of the day just searching for something to happen, then your interface is a failure and it stops being a game and just becomes annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
This is a lot of fun in its cardboard-cutout family-pervert way but:
a) Wouldn't it be good if the UI was more intuitive and less clunky? 'I have nothing to do with them right now' doesn't exactly scream empathy so much as 'you are in the wrong place if you are looking to advance the plot and get your end away'. The latest update of 'She's watching TV right now' is at least human.
b) The business with Madie here there and everywhere but only on a Tuesday afternoon is way too arbitrarily complicated. Just a clickathon, completely needless.
c) What's the point of money? MC goes and earns it every night as a manwhore down the club, but doesn't have anything to spend it on. It's still hilarious that he does this at night while being the tentative perv / wholesome lover during the day. But hey, I'm not complaining, just ctrl-skipping for another pointless $135.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I'm on the Android version of the latest version and I'm having an issue advancing with Valery. I can't seem to get the time indicator to stop on "noon" so that Valery can be invited to lunch at Melany's cafe.

Is there an alternate way to advance the time? I'm usung a Samsung Galaxy A52 Android phone with the latest OS & UI updates.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Valery works in the lab which is towards the upper right hand side if the map. Above and to the right if Melany's house

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Been playing this for a while, still haven't gotten back to where I was before a few forced restarts, but suddenly everything lags, takes 5 times longer for links to light up. Since I played this already, it should make more sense to me, but seems stuck. Tells me to do something, vaguely. Spend time with mom, but says don't bother her. Too many conditions to do, so hints shouldn't be up yet.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
So....
much...
clicking.
For no reason. I'm down to trying to skip weeks to see if that does anything because clicking on each girl on each hour of each day has done nothing to progress the story.
I can look in the folder and see that there is more content for girls that dont even have a section in the hints. But no idea how to access it in game.
I think i'll just stick to looking through the images.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
The game is ok, same with story, models, etc.. However, I just don't understand why the developer made it a sandbox, would be much better as a Kinetic Novel, or just a VN with some choices.

In this game you really can't have sex with any girls (except the ones at club), unless it is part of the story... you must do this girl at this time to unlock next girl, etc... So the sandbox is just pointless. Unless you make the game like Summertime Saga, where you can revisit the girls when you want, repeat the sex scenes, re-midpregnant them, etc... Then sandbox elements are just a waste of the players time.

I know the developer has chosen this path and will not change it. Just felt I wanted to say this. Because the game is not bad, and maybe the developer could add some random events to different locations, more girls at the club (I like Vera, but more would be nice). Game gets a bit tedious, when most of the events take place at the same times, and you have to just skip time.

Well anyway, thanks for letting me rant (lol), I do wish the developer the best of luck, and I will keep skipping time to see what happens next.

Peace.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.30
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/reverse.psycology/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
archive.rpa:
Mega
v0.30 apk:
Updated my Android port to v0.30

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Wills747
Do you have another mirror site that you use aside from Mega? I am having issues downloading the archive.rpa file from there. However, the actual .apk file downloaded without any problem at all.
I don't use any other site except in special use cases
If it's the transfer limit, I've been told starting a VPN is effective or what I used to do was cycle my router so I got a new IP
I've got no problem if someone wants to put a mirror up
Once you have archive.rpa it will probably not change again so keep it if you can.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I don't use any other site except in special use cases
If it's the transfer limit, I've been told starting a VPN is effective or what I used to do was cycle my router so I got a new IP
I've got no problem if someone wants to put a mirror up
Once you have archive.rpa it will probably not change again so keep it if you can.
It's not that. It's just that when the download gets above 75%, the site refreshes back to the mobile page rather than the desktop page. This means starting everything all over again. Which was why I asked if you used another mirror site.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes