EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I liked this, until the lady's club part which I reached only now. But there I wanted to say no, yet the entire game is hella kinetic. Especially where the sister is dragged into it, which I already see a set-up for the mom to be dragged in as well, and be the explanation for why they'd accept the whole thing. Predictable.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I wanted to support the author and buy 0.6.0, but Itch only accepts Paypal, and I hate Patreon. :cry: Well, let's wait for the public version.
Not sure if the dev also got a subscribestar.adult account it would be any better.
I've seen some devs get a buymeacoffee.com account for regular tips as well.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
The game and story is decent enough, i guess.
But I think some games are better served being a VN rather than a sandbox.
I feel like I'm spending more time just trying to figure out where I am supposed to be and skipping time rather than following any story.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
como desbloqueo la historia de hanna? How do I unlock Hanna's story? View attachment 1502835
como desbloqueo la historia de hanna? How do I unlock Hanna's story? View attachment 1502835
According the extracted images, Hannah is the new yet to be unlocked characher
View attachment 1503116 View attachment 1503117

and from the looks of, might have to start a new game because all the ladies with new scenes, have this
View attachment 1503118
so with every new release you have to start completely over?
i hate re-do everything over and over...

devs please: no more retroactive updates or people will be tired to play the game over and over and they won't subscribe to your patreon...and the game itself is not a 5stars-game like Being a DIK or other big games...this game barely is a 3stars...if you put the players in this kind of situation, you're sinking your own creation to the "one star-zone"
As a test, I loaded up a old save that still had things to do from the previous update and so far it seems to work.
so for now it looks like you don't need to start a new game.

EDIT: loading up a previous save that still have a quest to do did the trick.

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
1637098971444.png
google translate:
It can't be, time flew by and I was careless. I must be more vigilant from now on.
Neytan be nice if you can include the translation in... maybe within ()?

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
For anyone that had a 0.4.0 save with everything done and can't get the new stuff to trigger, open up the console and type in "mom_var = 18" (without quotes). Then re-do the scene in Hannah's office at the lab (Hannah is your Mom's boss at the lab, if you forgot like I did).

The only problem with this (or using an earlier save) versus starting over is that there were new relationship variables added for Hannah that will always be in Spanish (and non-incest), because these variables only get changed to English and/or incest versions at the beginning of the game when you input the relationship for the Mom/Landlady. You can set these variables yourself if you really don't wanna start over. They are: h_mom = "Mother" (or "Guardian"), h_sis = "Sister/Partner", h_bro = "Brother/Partner", h_relation = "Siblings/Partners", h_so = "Son/Protégé", h_dau = "Daughter/Protégé", h_chil = "Children/Protégés", and f_relation = "Sisters/Friends".

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Not sure if the dev also got a subscribestar.adult account it would be any better.
I've seen some devs get a buymeacoffee.com account for regular tips as well.
SS wins either way. It has at least no censorship.
Also, I don't know why, but Neytan can only accept payments through PayPal (on Itch), while other authors have the ability to accept payments with a bank card. Perhaps some kind of restriction on the part of Itch. Or maybe the author didn't set something up himself.

Reactions: hofom77573

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
For anyone that had a 0.4.0 save with everything done and can't get the new stuff to trigger, open up the console and type in "mom_var = 18" (without quotes). Then re-do the scene in Hannah's office at the lab (Hannah is your Mom's boss at the lab, if you forgot like I did).

The only problem with this (or using an earlier save) versus starting over is that there were new relationship variables added for Hannah that will always be in Spanish (and non-incest), because these variables only get changed to English and/or incest versions at the beginning of the game when you input the relationship for the Mom/Landlady. You can set these variables yourself if you really don't wanna start over. They are: h_mom = "Mother" (or "Guardian"), h_sis = "Sister/Partner", h_bro = "Brother/Partner", h_relation = "Siblings/Partners", h_so = "Son/Protégé", h_dau = "Daughter/Protégé", h_chil = "Children/Protégés", and f_relation = "Sisters/Friends".

how do you open the console it wont let me

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
how do you open the console it wont let me
Open and edit file 00console.rpy with notepad ( path - Reverse Psychology v0.5.0\renpy\common )
In the file, find the line "config.console=" and after "=" write "True". It should look like this "config.console=True"

Reactions: yamcha

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
ok did that, entered the var they wanted and nothing occurs this is pretty weird

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Even if we choose Valery to be our mom (not the landlady by default) the MC still addresses her by her first name most of the time, he also usually uses her first name when talking about her with others so it totally spoils the idea that it's an incest game in that case.
Dev should change the game code so mc calls her by her role and not her name,
Also although i play in english there are some parts of the game which are not translated into english like for example when he says about his sister Rachel "my amiga" which according to the translator as I checked means "friend" and should probably be "sister" in this case since I choose at the beginning that Valery is mom for MC and Rachel.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Even if we choose Valery to be our mom (not the landlady by default) the MC still addresses her by her first name most of the time, he also usually uses her first name when talking about her with others so it totally spoils the idea that it's an incest game in that case.
Dev should change the game code so mc calls her by her role and not her name,
Also although i play in english there are some parts of the game which are not translated into english like for example when he says about his sister Rachel "my amiga" which according to the translator as I checked means "friend" and should probably be "sister" in this case since I choose at the beginning that Valery is mom for MC and Rachel.
This is already fixed since public version 0.4.0. If you did not start a new game the new changes will not be implemented and you will still see errors in the translation.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
how does hannah it's safe to return?
1637174490509.png

it'll make more sense it was an accident (experiment gone wrong)
Hannah doesn't want to talk much about her past and what happened that pushed her to run away. In the future she will contextualize her story more.

Reactions: hofom77573
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes