Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
and what @Demoness_Kiss pointed out (an alien) then in MC world, they wouldn't know what Compañero means.
again would be nice to have it translated in ()
1637175677744.png
This appears like this in Spanish because you must be using an old saved game. Since this is a game under construction, it is subject to many changes and for this version I had to create new variables that modify according to the language and relationships you choose at the beginning of the game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This is already fixed since public version 0.4.0. If you did not start a new game the new changes will not be implemented and you will still see errors in the translation.
I played v0.5.0 and played from the beginning because I didn't have any save.

Reactions: Grimlar

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
here's the fixed Agata line and I used google translate on the others so they aren't perfect I'll post anymore fixes I find of lines that were missed while being translated the files go into the tl folder not the game folder

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Incest Patch v0.7.0
Extract with Unren then relace the Incest Patch files in
ReversePsychology-0.7.0_Public-pc\game\tl\English
as for that Script and Rose files they goe in
ReversePsychology-0.7.0_Public-pc\game
If it tells you are you sure you want to replace the files click yes
The patch has been updated sorry for the delay I was a little busy and Neytan forgot to translate all of Roses lines for this update and some of Hannah's lines also there is a bug sorry for spoiling but don't have a choice there's a scene where Rose invites mc and Rachel to her house if scenes ends suddenly and you can't complete it sorry but my coding skills aren't good enough to fix it so you'll have to skip the scene and wait till Neytan fixes it.

Last edited:

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
the incest stuff doesn't work so I made a patch it is unofficial this is my first Incest Patch v0.5.0 so not sure if it'll work if it doesn't please let me know this will only work for the English version you will need to extract the game with unren to get the tl folder so you can replace the old files
Sadly doesn`t work.
1637455084954.png

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Game looks interesting... Just the sandbox inside of your house is pretty annoying... any plans on just making some image transfers in your home so u can navigate to the rooms easier?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Reverse Psychology [v0.5.0] [Neytan]

Original PC : 822 MB
Original Mac : 788 MB

Compressed PC (263 MB) : Mega
Compressed Mac (229 MB) : Mega

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.
Not sure if my previous post went through. Mega link is brroken.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the incest stuff doesn't work so I made a patch it is unofficial this is my first Incest Patch v0.5.0 so not sure if it'll work if it doesn't please let me know this will only work for the English version you will need to extract the game with unren to get the tl folder so you can replace the old files
I forgot to mention at the start still change Landladt to Mom to avoid issues
Edit: finally fixed it everything works you need both of the files the bottom one goes into the game folder NOT THE SAME FOLDER AS THE PATCH
Seems to Work now, Sister and Mom are referred to as such only their nametags didn`t change. So Mom is Still Tagged as Valery.
Ignore the first ping I fixed the patch the name has been changed to Mom

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes