Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Ask the cashier, psychologist and John's mom (at her home), then ask John at his home (i.e. friday morning). Dev is unfortunately asking retarded questions in his hint system instead of telling you straight. It's not a puzzle game.
Do what ? Ask John at his home on a Friday morning ? had the talk with the psych, and cashier, the mother, don't remember her making a comment about it... as for John at home on Friday morning, no idea how that's suppose to work...
And the whole mom for lunch thing and find a place to eat, no one talks about that either...

MetalDJBlight

Mar 27, 2018
the incest stuff doesn't work so I made a patch it is unofficial this is my first Incest Patch v0.5.0 so not sure if it'll work if it doesn't please let me know this will only work for the English version you will need to extract the game with unren to get the tl folder so you can replace the old files
I forgot to mention at the start still change Landladt to Mom to avoid issues
Edit: finally fixed it everything works you need both of the files the bottom one goes into the game folder NOT THE SAME FOLDER AS THE PATCH
Also feel free to use this patch if you want to make it work with the Spanish version of the game I'm not able to because I don't speak and I can't read it
could you specify where the folders go.

cuz i extracted the base game, put the incest patch itself in the tl folder within the game folder and the script file in the game folder, but it just stops the game from starting up

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
could you specify where the folders go.

cuz i extracted the base game, put the incest patch itself in the tl folder within the game folder and the script file in the game folder, but it just stops the game from starting up
it works for me did you extract the game files first

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.3.0 public
Incest patch by Dark Coven ( https://f95zone.to/threads/reverse-psychology-v0-5-0-neytan.86086/post-6987973 )
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc...
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permission on first run!

Note: Start a NEW game!
Edit: fixed issue with sayer Sister
Edit2: fixed issue with sayer Rachel
Updated my Android port to 0.5.0, added patch.

Last edited:

Mar 25, 2017
0.6.0 is now public.

Win/Linux
Mac
I didn't upload these, just copied from the Patreon.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Hello, please let me ask: save files from old versions are still not compatible? I read the message in the OP, but this message is there since few updates ago, so i just wanna be sure about this. Thank you.

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
i can't progress with anyone when i show in my task list its says i must advance the story with Rachel and by Rachel + others i must advance the story that i unlock Hannah.

I stuck have anyone an idea ore a save?

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Reverse Psychology [v0.6.0 Public] [Neytan][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 1017 MB Compressed Size : 356 MB

This Compression is unofficial

Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Hello, please let me ask: save files from old versions are still not compatible? I read the message in the OP, but this message is there since few updates ago, so i just wanna be sure about this. Thank you.
Until this version, yes (just to avoid any bug that could appear). From the next version I will start publishing save files together with the game.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Until this version, yes (just to avoid any bug that could appear). From the next version I will start publishing save files together with the game.
Since your prob gonna keep that in the op, you might wanna add the version number, some people with saves might skip a version and play it later on, and they'll see the op and won't know what version saves are not compatible.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes